Who's the greatest Bills Rb of all-time?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The slasher, I mean the Juice was the best pure RB the Bills ever had. In fact you could probably argue top 3-5 of all time.

That being said, if I had to choose 1 that I want for my team, Thurman hands down. !@#$ the psycho killer!

edit: Willis "I'm the greatest" McGahee doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in this thread.

The slasher, I mean the Juice was the best pure RB the Bills ever had. In fact you could probably argue top 3-5 of all time.

That being said, if I had to choose 1 that I want for my team, Thurman hands down. !@#$ the psycho killer!

edit: Willis "I'm the greatest" McGahee doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in this thread.

597185[/snapback]

Willis isnt even at Kenneth davis level yet

Willis isnt even at Kenneth davis level yet

597187[/snapback]

Personally, I think he's hovering around the Ronnie Harmon/Greg TinkerBell level. He's got a chance to prove himself further, but his jury's out. Let's see if he stays in Buffalo for a few more years first before we try to think of him as belonging with the greats of the game.

Personally, I think he's hovering around the Ronnie Harmon/Greg TinkerBell level. He's got a chance to prove himself further, but his jury's out. Let's see if he stays in Buffalo for a few more years first before we try to think of him as belonging with the greats of the game.

597202[/snapback]

If Willis has a good year, then he'll be around for 3 or 4 years more.

i can think of a few more that are ahead of Willis, namely Jim Braxton.  Others, Roland Hooks and Curtis Brown.

597252[/snapback]

Cribbs, Cookie was mentioned, Braxton without question, even Henry. Willis has a way to go. Does he even crack the top 10 at this point?

Thurman

Cookie

Juice

KD

Braxton

Cribbs

Hooks

Henry

Bell

Harmon

I followed Cookie through his career, but he was never in the same class as OJ. He went to the Browns out of high school and made the final cut (the Browns kept the rookie Jim Brown) and he played a number of years in Canada as a linebacker and fullback. A number of coaches approached him to play offensive line as he was a great blocker (when so inclined.) Interesting guy, great runner, probably the toughest sob ever to put on a bills uniform...but no OJ..

Top runners:

OJ

Thurman

Cookie Gilchrist

everyone else.