Big Ben

Mile High

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who says these pics are from Detroit? This week? Even this month? For all we know, these pics were taken mid season. The only clue that it was from this year is his beard.

Good for him. Hell, if I was 23 and a multi-millionare I would probably be doing the same thing :D

592340[/snapback]

Looked at them again, and you're right. There's nothing to give a clue when they were taken.

Even our beloved Buffalo Jills are skanks.

592386[/snapback]

Hah! :D

I was hanging out with a few of the Bandettes last weekend (the lacrosse Bandits' cheerleaders/dance team) and I asked two of them what they thought of the Jills. The one girl's exact answer was "The Jills are skanks."

She must've gotten cut. :)

Who says these pics are from Detroit? This week? Even this month? For all we know, these pics were taken mid season. The only clue that it was from this year is his beard.

Good for him. Hell, if I was 23 and a multi-millionare I would probably be doing the same thing :D

592340[/snapback]

It was reported yesterday on ESPN Radio that the pics are from after the Indy win. Big Ben was at a Miami of Ohio party. He is surrounded by some beautiful Baby Dolls though.

Every year...same old, same old...always a bunch of jackasses who party too much, solicit whores, talk smack, etc. Not saying he cant have fun, but I hope he's keeping it in check at least to SOME degree.

But if hes not....No worries, Benny! Youll have your whole lifetime to think about that great party while you stare down at your empty ring-ringer.

592234[/snapback]

Where does it say these shots were taken this week, and why are people so quick to assume this website has any credibility? For all we know, these photos could have been taken a week or more ago.

Hot pockets, anyone?

Where does it say these shots were taken this week, and why are people so quick to assume this website has any credibility?  For all we know, these photos could have been taken a week or more ago.

592499[/snapback]

I've heard that it's from this week, but who knows, and frankly, who cares? Apply that critical thinking to things that matter and give your brain a break on diversions like football and drunken coeds.

Either way, it still doesn't make the girls any cuter. The short one on the left is kinda' cute, but still, if it's not Detroit, it's someplace, and in that place a successful and rich pro athlete can't even score a hottie. There's something wrong with wherever that place is.

It was reported yesterday on ESPN Radio that the pics are from after the Indy win.  Big Ben was at a Miami of Ohio party.  He is surrounded by some beautiful Baby Dolls though.

592397[/snapback]

I was going to say, that looks damn like the houses around here. I had a feeling it might have been a house party off campus. Oh and the girls in that pick are decent but there are much hotter ones that are a dime a dozen :huh:

If you're going to pour an open bottle of booze down a chick's throat, at least he had the common decency to use Patron. Yeah, I know, it was Patron Gold...

Glad you were able to identify it. It looked like a lab beaker of Ben's urine.