Janakowski or Lindell

plenzmd1

Been reading that the Raiders will most likely release Janakowski. Guess he had 10 misses last year.

Now, I certainly was all over Lindell before the start of last season, and couldn't fathom why we did not bring someone else in. But, much to my surprise, I thought he had a really good year. I think I only remember one missed kick in a close game.Of that though I could be wrong.

His kickoffs seem to be adeqaute, and maybe he is feeling much more comfortable in the Rich winds.

So, purely outside of any salary cap ramifacations, who ya got?

Sebastion or Lindell.

Im sticking with Lindell, although I still think hes gunna miss every kick 0:)

Been reading that the Raiders will most likely release Janakowski. Guess he had 10 misses last year.

Now, I certainly was all over Lindell before the start of last season, and couldn't fathom why we did not bring someone else in. But, much to my surprise, I thought he had a really good year. I think I only remember one missed kick in a close game.Of that though I could be wrong.

His kickoffs seem to be adeqaute, and maybe he is feeling much more comfortable in the Rich winds.

So, purely outside of any salary cap ramifacations, who ya got? 

Sebastion or Lindell.

Im sticking with Lindell, although I still think hes gunna miss every kick 0:)

591245[/snapback]

You might have entitled this post ..."out of the frying pan and into the fire".....I'll stick with the devil I know. Lindell.

Wow. As much as I'd love to have a big-footed P-lock on the Bills, I think Ryan's our man. He's consistently good inside the 45 and pretty good to the 50. What he lacks in kickoff distance, the ST makes up for in great coverage.

Janakowski is a character with a whole lot of talent, that's for sure.

Now...I'd probably go drinking with Janakowski.

All Lindell needs is a better O-Line in front of him and.....oops, wrong discussion.

591312[/snapback]

We could trade to get two early first round picks and draft Vince Young AND Cutler!

Opps...wrong thread

We could trade to get two early first round picks and draft Vince Young AND Cutler!

Opps...wrong thread

591324[/snapback]

My source from deep inside said Sherman was trying to sign the contract but his pen was out of ink so we brought in Jauron who happened to have his own pen.... oopps wrong thread.

Are you crazy? Lindell is a complete bust if the line of scrimmage isnt the 30.

I would totally go with Jaworski. He breaks down the games in an exciting manner and he comes with the cool nickname Jaws.

I didnt even know he could kick field goals!

591308[/snapback]

Actually, his nickname here in Northern Cal with the Raiders is 'SeaBass'

Wow.  As much as I'd love to have a big-footed P-lock on the Bills, I think Ryan's our man.  He's consistently good inside the 45 and pretty good to the 50.  What he lacks in kickoff distance, the ST makes up for in great coverage.

591300[/snapback]

The Dean lives in San Francisco?? I did not know that!!

The Dean lives in San Francisco??  I did not know that!!

591359[/snapback]

I'm not sure most would call it "living". But, I exist here in the beautiful bay city.

"SeaBass" 0:)

Wow.  As much as I'd love to have a big-footed P-lock on the Bills, I think Ryan's our man.  He's consistently good inside the 45 and pretty good to the 50.  What he lacks in kickoff distance, the ST makes up for in great coverage.

591300[/snapback]

It's been a long time since we had a Cheyunski...or a Rutkowski...or a Patulski...or any 'ski (other than Ben Sobieski - and he's on IR). Janakowski would go over great with the Cheektowaga fans, but I gotta stick with Lindell.

0:)

See post number 3 in this thread.  Kelly the Fair and Balanced Dog would be disappointed in you.

591389[/snapback]

Hell i read all the posts and missed that too. It's a keeper, though