99 BOTDs

Ramius

Pam Anderson is so played...i don't even think she's attractive anymore

Demi Moore is hot for an 80-year-old

Carrie Underwood?  Carrie Underwood?  Really?

591260[/snapback]

yes really with miss underwood... damn that girl is hot, and i think shannon from lost should have made the list as well...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree with Angie Harmon...she is smokin'.

591291[/snapback]

There was some flick I saw on cable with her, Charlie Sheen, and Denise Richards.....Angie was just amazing. What a beautiful woman 0:)

Point is, they are STILL hot, at least hotter than Ron Howard's daughter.  Throw Danica Patrick into the mix as well, she didn't make the list, but Ron Howard's daughter did ???

591276[/snapback]

i gotta tell ya, from that pic they have of Howard's daughter she might make the canine top 100. Yikes! She can't be that freakin' ugly...can she?

Why does Mariska Hargitay intrigue me?  I never watch her show, but . . .

www.eonline.com/Features/Awards/Emmys2005/Popup/Pics/index17.html

591353[/snapback]

She looked GREAT in the episode of Seinfeld where they were casting the show "Jerry". She auditioned for Elaine (didn't get the part, unfortunatley...the one they picked was "not so good").

You may remember her famous line (she was out in the waiting room with actors auditioning to play George)...upon entering the room comments. "It's like a bald convention out there."

Damn she looked good with that haircut.

i gotta tell ya, from that pic they have of Howard's daughter she might make the canine top 100.  Yikes!  She can't be that freakin' ugly...can she?

591310[/snapback]

Very ugly... but I still gotta respect her for going full-frontal in Manderlay.

WTF is Opie thinking?0:)

i gotta tell ya, from that pic they have of Howard's daughter she might make the canine top 100.  Yikes!  She can't be that freakin' ugly...can she?

591310[/snapback]

well get used to her, she's going to be in the next Spider-Man movie.

Hey, I just finished, I actually know someone on that list, #65, Jennifer Espisito is the daughter of a co-worker here at my company. Horrible picture of her though.

591482[/snapback]

She's pretty damn hot.....was looking fine on Conan a week or two ago. I agree that was a bad pic.

the girl from wedding crashers with that crazy smile didn't make the list, the one who hooks up with owen wilson, definately top 10

591733[/snapback]

omg, how could I forget the lovely and talented Rachel McAdams.....you are so right!