99 BOTDs

Ramius

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get it, Ron Howard's fugly daughter makes it but Pam Anderson, Carrie Underwood and Demi Moore don't???  C'mon.

591217[/snapback]

On a purely superficial level, as these things often are, there are definitely some serious problems with that list. Hilary Duff looks like a McDonald's waitress compared to a real woman like Scarlett Johansson. They aren't even in the same league.

On a purely superficial level, as these things often are, there are definitely some serious problems with that list.  Hilary Duff looks like a McDonald's waitress compared to a real woman like Scarlett Johansson.  They aren't even in the same league.

591237[/snapback]

Scarlett Johansson has blossomed into one HOT looking woman....yummy

I don't get it, Ron Howard's fugly daughter makes it but Pam Anderson, Carrie Underwood and Demi Moore don't???  C'mon.

591217[/snapback]

Pam Anderson has VD......'nuff said.

I bet I could get elected with a platform like that. She's one helluva an argument for cloning.

591252[/snapback]

No doubt....I'm only partly through the list, but already I'd move Piper Perabo, Kate Beckinsale, and Diane 'MILF' Lane up toward the top....I don't care who is up there.

No doubt....I'm only partly through the list, but already I'd move Piper Perabo, Kate Beckinsale, and Diane 'MILF' Lane up toward the top....I don't care who is up there.

591256[/snapback]

Mmmmm, Diane Lane. Ever see Unfaithful? Hot Damn!

591217[/snapback]

Pam Anderson is so played...i don't even think she's attractive anymore

Demi Moore is hot for an 80-year-old

Carrie Underwood? Carrie Underwood? Really?

Mmmmm, Diane Lane. Ever see Unfaithful? Hot Damn!

591258[/snapback]

Heck yeah....she's one of the hottest women in the world, IMO.

Da hell is 'Ciara' doing on the list? Is that just a bad pic? Her shoulders are almost bigger than mine for gosh sakes.

But so does Ho-lie, & she made #3.

591261[/snapback]

I'm not that far yet....lol. Angelina (I'm assuming that's who you're referering to lol) has really fallen off my radar lately. I still think she's beautiful, but she's just a little TOO slutty.

I'm not that far yet....lol.  Angelina (I'm assuming that's who you're referering to lol) has really fallen off my radar lately. I still think she's beautiful, but she's just a little TOO slutty.

591267[/snapback]

Sorry for the spoiler, I started at the top & am working my way down. 0:)

Sorry for the spoiler, I started at the top & am working my way down. ;)

591269[/snapback]

np lol....seems like there is a nice latin flavor here in the 30s :D I dig it! Sofia Vergara.....mmmmm. Where is Eva Mendes? Hopefully she's up here somewhere....if not this list is a SHAM! 0:)

Pam Anderson is so played...i don't even think she's attractive anymore

Demi Moore is hot for an 80-year-old

Carrie Underwood? Carrie Underwood? Really?

Point is, they are STILL hot, at least hotter than Ron Howard's daughter. Throw Danica Patrick into the mix as well, she didn't make the list, but Ron Howard's daughter did ???

Point is, they are STILL hot, at least hotter than Ron Howard's daughter.  Throw Danica Patrick into the mix as well, she didn't make the list, but Ron Howard's daughter did ???

591276[/snapback]

If thinking of Ron Howard isn't enough to ruin your wood for his daughter, all ya gotta do is think of Clint Howard. If that still doesn't do it, then you're gay 0:)