Is the Burger King a free agent?

Tipster19

Better yet, I've heard of him. This guy has made some great espys, including against us. This team needs a spark and he seems like a real playmaker. Maybe Nate is expendable. Could this Andy Reid be on to something about eating hamburgers because this guy is the King!

Better yet, I've heard of him. This guy has made some great espys, including against us. This team needs a spark and he seems like a real playmaker. Maybe Nate is expendable. Maybe Andy Reid was on to something about eating hamburgers, this guy is the King!

587610[/snapback]

I have to admit I've been pretty impressed with his play lately.

Better yet, I've heard of him. This guy has made some great espys, including against us. This team needs a spark and he seems like a real playmaker. Maybe Nate is expendable. Maybe Andy Reid was on to something about eating hamburgers, this guy is the King!

587610[/snapback]

I dont know. He's been on a lot of different teams lately. Something tells me he's a bit of a cancer and not the type of team player Marv wants here :blink:

No no, it's cool :lol: In one instance he exposed Drew :P That definately made me feel better. I love the King and he looks damn impressive in his most recent highlight plays.

I say we sign him! :angry: He is a special kind of player!

i say either him or the diet pepsi machine would be a great addition as a solid playmaking tight end that will complement the passing game..no doubt they are also excellent blocking backs as well on running downs

587827[/snapback]

Thankfully Diet Pepsi Machine sat out of the Denver/NE game because he wanted more quarters than NE was willing to pay. Otherwise we could be looking at another NE SuperBowl victory.

I dont know. He's been on a lot of different teams lately.  Something tells me he's a bit of a cancer and not the type of team player Marv wants here :angry:

587685[/snapback]

He has also been playing different positions, I've seen him as QB, CB, WR, and LB. Signing him may solve multiple problems, although Peters has been successful at plugging a few different holes on offense, the King can cover a few more, and on both sides of the ball! Get er done!!

Best part is that the guy doesn't need to wear a helmet - he's got that big 'ole plaastic mellon. He also doesn't need a uniform and I'm sure he'll get some crazy uniform violation fines, but those are the responsibility of the player, not the team so I think we're good there...

Yeah, before jared found Subway he may have had a roster spot next to Sam Adams, now, I say we pass.

But the Burger King King? He is the type of player you build your team around. I would be willing to give up our 1st round pick this year and the extra pick we got from tenessee for TH to get this guy if he is still under contract. He's highlight reel Material everytime he steps on the field.