RW, ML, DJ PLEASE STOP

respk

2 hires and two whiffs. Fairchild? You've got to be kidding. And what in his background led you to believe he would be good OC? He was a figurehead for Martz in St. Louis and called plays for 9 games!!!!

Please I beg you. Please hire a worthy DC. We might have a chance if the D can pitch shutouts all year and the offense protects the ball.

Oh yeah....that was the plan this year.

2 hires and two whiffs.  Fairchild?  You've got to be kidding.  And what in his background led you to believe he would be good OC?  He was a figurehead for Martz in St. Louis and called plays for 9 games!!!!

Please I beg you. Please hire a worthy DC. We might have a chance if the D can pitch shutouts all year and the offense protects the ball.

584118[/snapback]

Thank Christ somebody is being realistic. I look around this board and have almost been brainwashed into believing Levy = Polian and Jauron = Don Shula. In all reality, this team is shaping up to be a train wreck.

Yeah, stupid people for having different opinions then us! Everyone should be miserable...all the time! Lets ignore all of the Fairchild posts below and just say he sucks because we already have an opinion that this team is going to blow, so we cant allow anything positive in. Yeah! Woooo!

Yeah, stupid people for having different opinions then us!  Everyone should be miserable...all the time!  Lets ignore all of the Fairchild posts below and just say he sucks because we already have an opinion that this team is going to blow, so we cant allow anything positive in.  Yeah!  Woooo!

584127[/snapback]

If you can give me a real positive, I'll be happy. Do you have one?

2 hires and two whiffs.  Fairchild?  You've got to be kidding.  And what in his background led you to believe he would be good OC?  He was a figurehead for Martz in St. Louis and called plays for 9 games!!!!

584118[/snapback]

yawn. can we get some CONTENT please?

584118[/snapback]

waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Does someone need a diaper change?

Thank Christ somebody is being realistic. I look around this board and have almost been brainwashed into believing Levy = Polian and Jauron = Don Shula. In all reality, this team is shaping up to be a train wreck.

584123[/snapback]

Who said anything about Levy= Polian and Jauron= Don Shula??

And you are commending someone for being realistic when you yourself makes unrealistic comments?

What else would you propose for this franchise? The ELITE coaches will NOT come to Buffalo, they just wont, and that is for factors beyond ownership (location, prestigious job etc)

Bottom line: The Bills MUST have great drafts and make solid FA choices first before worrying all that much about the coaching. Great players can make average coaches look real good.

Buffalo has to CREATE an elite coach, they cannot hire one.

And please do not tell me Sherman is elite, because he is not.