WGR: Voice of reason??

Schopp and Bulldog agree with the Jauron hiring.  I remember Brad Riter was pretty vocal last week in stating that he favored Jauron more than any other candidate.

580505[/snapback]

What kind of reasoning did they give? Honestly, I have yet to heard/read one decent reason to think this is a good hiring.

Schopp: Trying to look further than WL records (comparing personnel between CHI & GB)

580547[/snapback]

Thats so stupid, it’s like saying the sum of the parts is the same as the whole. Good coaches put good teams together no matter the talent level. In the NFL the talent level is not that much different anyways, one player can make a diff it’s the coaches job to find that player and incorporate them into a team.

Schopp and Bulldog agree with the Jauron hiring.  I remember Brad Riter was pretty vocal last week in stating that he favored Jauron more than any other candidate.

580505[/snapback]

Radio Talk Show Rule #1: Rile listeners up by taking a point of view that makes them want to call in and argue their point. Nothing unexpected here. They'll get more calls from the anti-Jauron legion that way.

Radio Talk Show Rule #1:  Rile listeners up by taking a point of view that makes them want to call in and argue their point.  Nothing unexpected here.  They'll get more calls from the anti-Jauron legion that way.

580577[/snapback]

If that's the case than they would've been pro-Donahoe and Mularkey over the last few years which clearly, they were not.

Wafflers. That's what that duo are. See, Mr. Verbosity hadn't the guts last week to say who he thought was the right guy. Kept saying "I'm glad you can..." And FatBoy was all for Sherman. And now they're OK with it? Yeah, that lends them more credibility, right.

I admit I force myself to listen because I usually catch an interview with someone with credibility or actual contacts. But those two, alone, disgust me. I guess it's that football is so unimportant and they are so disgusting opinionated about it that I have to laugh.

God, we need better radio than this. Again, like the paper, it's a one outlet town. We listen (and read) because we're interested, not because we have a choice in who we get our news from.

Huh.... Gee I always thought the GM put the team together. So that implies the reason the Bills were so bad the last five years had nothing to do with TD, it was all the coaches. Granted TD hired them, but if that was his only mistake, we never should have let TD go. Sounds like there were no problems on the Bill's O Line. Mularky just didn't play the right people in the right spots.

Thats so stupid, it’s like saying the sum of the parts is the same as the whole.  Good coaches put good teams together no matter the talent level.  In the NFL the talent level is not that much different anyways, one player can make a diff it’s the coaches job to find that player and incorporate them into a team.

580571[/snapback]

Huh....  Gee I always thought the GM put the team together.  So that implies the reason the Bills were so bad the last five years had nothing to do with TD, it was all the coaches.  Granted TD hired them, but if that was his only mistake, we never should have let TD go.  Sounds like there were no problems on the Bill's O Line. Mularky just didn't play the right people in the right spots.

580861[/snapback]

A good coach will also go toe to toe with a GM to get a player or players he may like.

580505[/snapback]

Its a setup, for when they bash him later- those guys are way too predictable