Kobe puts up 81 pts on Raptors

B-Dawg12

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seventh place in the conference, behind the Clippers, for cryin' out loud.  ;)

580671[/snapback]

Yeah. Seventh out of eight teams that make the playoffs in the west. Not too impressive:

Overall

Team GB

1. San Antonio -

2. Phoenix 4½

3. Denver 8½

4. Dallas -

5. Memphis 6

6. L.A. Clippers 8

7. L.A. Lakers 9 ;)

8. New Orleans 10½

i figure peoiple that live in buffalo must be fuggin stupid so why waste my time with this argument

580672[/snapback]

id expect that stupid sht from anyone actually supporting the US in theyre current war

580688[/snapback]

publick skool wuz hard....

id expect that stupid sht from anyone actually supporting the US in theyre current war

580688[/snapback]

I've lost some very close friends here you POS. You may want to refer to my second signature line and maybe grow a pair. As a matter of fact, it's why I'm over here, so you can have your little kitty ass opinions that you do. You can have the right to say things like that, all they do is make you look even more stupid than you have during your whole Kobe is God post. But don't ever call me stupid for defending the country that I love. If you are so inclined, I'll be back in a little over a month. We can get together and discuss just how stupid I am....

I've lost some very close friends here you POS. You may want to refer to my second signature line and maybe grow a pair. As a matter of fact, it's why I'm over here, so you can have your little kitty ass opinions that you do. You can have the right to say things like that, all they do is make you look even more stupid than you have during your whole Kobe is God post. But don't ever call me stupid for defending the country that I love. If you are so inclined, I'll be back in a little over a month. We can get together and discuss just how stupid I am....

580702[/snapback]

But you never scored 81 points against the Raptors, you Kobe wanna-be.

580702[/snapback]

hey i respect what youre doing and that youve carried out that right......because of people like you i have the right for my opinions and views......you lost close friends i sympathize fully, do you ever ask yourself why am i defending this country that has hung me out to dry though>

Call me when Kobe actually elevates the game of the players around him. Thats the true sign of a superstar.

580628[/snapback]

the fact that Parker, Mihm and Brown all still have jobs in the NBA says that hes elavated thier games. Id ask if you watched the game but i already know the answer. when he tried to get his teamates involved they dug him a 16 points deficit. Did you watch the Kings game? he gave them a 7 point lead with 35 seconds to go only to watch Brown blow a gimme of a layup, parker not hustling to save the ball, and odom getting called for a charged on the last play of regulation. If Iverson, james, mcgrady or shaq did this it would be declared a national holiday. only 50 years from now when his records still stand(much like wilts) will we realize how dominating he was. the botton line is that when jordon played baseball his team took the knicks to 7 games of the coferance semis. if kobe quit today to play baseball the lakers would be lucky to win 10 games the rest of the way.

580688[/snapback]

You dare criticize someone who has the guts to fight for your right to express your man-love for Kobe? You are a $@&*ing POS!!

hey i respect what youre doing and that youve carried out that right......because of people like you i have the right for my opinions and views......you lost close friends i sympathize fully, do you ever ask yourself why am i defending this country that has hung me out to dry though>

580707[/snapback]

"Hung out to dry?" Do you even know what that phrase means? It seems your opinions on politics are about as informed as your basketball opinions.

And by the way, real smooth, asking a Marine if he's ever considered committing treason. ;) Nice move, poindexter. What's your follow-up act, insulting his wife and kids?