Kobe puts up 81 pts on Raptors

B-Dawg12

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all the chick was crazy (proven), he banged her but he didnt rape her, and id love to see the reaction of this board if it was Spikes or MCgahee caught up in the same situation

580596[/snapback]

Your right he probably didn't rape her. But he should have passed on her, oh that's right he doesn't know how to pass.............

It was incredible.  I guess Kobe knows that when he takes his game to the next level.  LaBron James, Tim Duncan, Dwyane Wade, Steve Nash, Ben Wallace, etc. are all players that are all-stars, but right now, is there a better player than Kobe?

580603[/snapback]

All around players? I think you named a few in your reply.... Maybe not better scorers but there's a lot more to being an MVP type player than just scoring....

First of all the chick was crazy (proven), he banged her but he didnt rape her, and id love to see the reaction of this board if it was Spikes or MCgahee caught up in the same situation

580596[/snapback]

Either you are a woman, or you have never dated one.

FYI, any chick can be painted with the crazy brush, it isn't that hard.

All around players? I think you named a few in your reply.... Maybe not better scorers but there's a lot more to being an MVP type player than just scoring....

580613[/snapback]

Like a leading a team that has no business even sniffing the playoofs to the playoffs?

I gotta respect your desire in trying to get props to Kobe, but he is so unlikeable. He is what the NBA has become nowadays: one on one and one person just gunning shots while everyone else watches. Guys like him and Allen Iverson (who I actually like) are good to watch at times, but it gets old fast. I would much rather what a guy like Jason Kidd or team like Detroit. The worse part is that some kid is watching Kobe and starts thinking that I can be a jerk, get my star teammate traded, and then take every shot. And this is just killing the NBa right now. But 81 is 81 and still impressive.

There you go clouding things with FACTS again... Damn you Ken....  ;)

580605[/snapback]

Kobe is so awesome that he has single-handedly carried his team to a third place standing in a five team division.

Like a leading a team that has no business even sniffing the playoofs to the playoffs?

580617[/snapback]

Call me when Kobe actually elevates the game of the players around him. Thats the true sign of a superstar.

I gotta respect your desire in trying to get props to Kobe, but he is so unlikeable.  He is what the NBA has become nowadays:  one on one and one person just gunning shots while everyone else watches.  Guys like him and Allen Iverson (who I actually like) are good to watch at times, but it gets old fast.  I would much rather what a guy like Jason Kidd or team like Detroit.  The worse part is that some kid is watching Kobe and starts thinking that I can be a jerk, get my star teammate traded, and then take every shot.  And this is just killing the NBa right now.  But 81 is 81 and still impressive.

580624[/snapback]

i hear you on that.......AI and Kobe have no one though, and when Kobe had Shaq he gave up his shots...AI has never had anyone.....Jason Kidd is not a scorer, great player to watch but u cant draq that comparison...Detroit is great to watch too but they have balance