Its over, why bother watching this team?

Like A Mofo

Just look at Jauron's performance as Head Coach of the Buffalo Bills to date:

Record: 0-0

Record against the Division: 0-0

Record at the Ralph: 0-0

Bad decisions made: 0

Good decisions made: 0

You are ALL so right!!!! Why bother even giving Jauron a chance??? You are ALL experts, YOU all know EXACTLY what is going to happen....Jauron WAS a failure in Chicago.....he had SO much time to prove himself with the Lions and that dysfunctional francshise, why even bother??

Start the Ebay auctions RIGHT NOW, sell ALL your Bills merchandise, yearbooks, future tickets etc....

How can I be such a fool to give this coach a chance? This is the INSTANT GRATIFICATION world is sports now, I need to know RIGHT now how good or bad a coach will be....I NEED TO BE THE FIRST to tell you who will be coach...LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!

Ive had it. The knee-jerk reactions on this board has become borderline instantity.

Record at the Ralph:  0-0

You are ALL so right!!!!  Why bother even giving Jauron a chance???  You are ALL experts, YOU all know EXACTLY what is going to happen....Jauron WAS a failure in Chicago.....he had SO much time to prove himself with the Lions and that dysfunctional francshise, why even bother??

Start the Ebay auctions RIGHT NOW, sell ALL your Bills merchandise, yearbooks, future tickets etc....

How can I be such a fool to give this coach a chance?  This is the INSTANT GRATIFICATION world is sports now, I need to know RIGHT now how good or bad a coach will be....I NEED TO BE THE FIRST to tell you who will be coach...LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!

Ive had it.  The knee-jerk reactions on this board has become borderline instantity.

578385[/snapback]

Great post, but this is no time for logic when the roller coaster brake cable snapped and there is no stopping it.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............HERE COMES THE BIG DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can hear all the riders now.....JJJJAAAAAAURRROOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN YYYOOOOOUUU SUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Seriously... it is ridiculous to take anything away from his stint in Detroit. Did Mooch really become a terrible coach over night? Maybe there actually is a connection between idiot GMs who draft WRs in the top ten three straight times and really crappy teams.

Record at the Ralph:  0-0

You are ALL so right!!!!  Why bother even giving Jauron a chance???  You are ALL experts, YOU all know EXACTLY what is going to happen....Jauron WAS a failure in Chicago.....he had SO much time to prove himself with the Lions and that dysfunctional francshise, why even bother??

How can I be such a fool to give this coach a chance?  This is the INSTANT GRATIFICATION world is sports now, I need to know RIGHT now how good or bad a coach will be....I NEED TO BE THE FIRST to tell you who will be coach...LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!!!

Ive had it.  The knee-jerk reactions on this board has become borderline instantity.

578385[/snapback]

You are right, here we are with an HC and no one can rationally argue that he is winless as a Bill.

The numbers are the numbers.

Seriously... it is ridiculous to take anything away from his stint in Detroit. Did Mooch really become a terrible coach over night? Maybe there actually is a connection between idiot GMs who draft WRs in the top ten three straight times and really crappy teams.

578395[/snapback]

No but I hear SO many people mention that stint in Detriot....what relevance does that have??

What a joke.

Want facts? Here are some facts:

He was defensive coordinator for Detroit, not head coach.

Detroit spent all of their first round picks on OFFENSE, including receiver for 3 years in a row.

He worked under one of the most inept personnel guys in the NFL in Matt Millen.

He won a division title in Chicago and had the #1 defense that year.

He got fired after a season in which he lost Shane Matthews, Rex Grossman, and Brian Urlacher to injury for the entire season.

Well, what was his record in his 5 years in Detroit? Give me facts.

578484[/snapback]

Want facts?  Here are some facts:

Detroit spent all of their first round picks on OFFENSE, including receiver for 3 years in a row.

He got fired after a season in which he lost Shane Matthews, Rex Grossman, and Brian Urlacher to injury for the entire season.

578512[/snapback]

Those are excuses not facts. You want facts? Look at his overall record it speaks for itself! It's Chicago not Detroit that he was head coach and if you look at my post it was corrected.Another loser

Well if all you care about is previous record then you will get no arguments here.

Personally, I'm willing to look beyond that number because I realize that a head coach is only as good as his personnel.

Those are excuses not facts. You want facts? Look at his overall record it speaks for itself! It's Chicago not Detroit that he was head coach and if you look at my post it was corrected.Another loser

578540[/snapback]

My Bills, right or wrong, huh?

Of course no one knows the future. But I hope you don't invest your money, buy your insurance or choose your doctor/lawyer the same way ML/RW pick HCs. Choosing a guy with a very limited (one year) track record for success and hoping his experience to date was a fluke, and he'll do better NEXT time seems like a great leap of faith to me.

Well, what was his record in his 3 years in Chicago? Give me facts.

578484[/snapback]

How did Belichek do in Cleveland?

What was Marv's record prior to the Bills?

And wasnt Jauron in Chicago for 5 seasons?

Im not suggesting that Jauron WILL work out, just give him a chance before he starts my goodness

Thanks for bringing the facts and sort of backing up my points

578768[/snapback]

What I found interesting looking for those points, was each one had 5 seasons as a head coach before their second run. Lets see if history can continue.

Why is it that every moron thinks the Bills hiring of a loser coach that wasn't considered by ANY other team is going to produce the next Shanahan/Belichek?  Ease up on the Genny Creamers, you retards.

578950[/snapback]

Because when Marv was hired, he didn't have every team in the league calling him for their HC position. So who knows. Wait till September to find out.

Want facts?  Here are some facts:

578512[/snapback]

Well said. Hard to refute reality.

578395[/snapback]

Ya think? :D

Why is it that every moron thinks the Bills hiring of a loser coach that wasn't considered by ANY other team is going to produce the next Shanahan/Belichek?  Ease up on the Genny Creamers, you retards.

578950[/snapback]

He is what he is.............a DICK!