(OT) How did you find this board?

USMCBillsFan

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:w00t: Some way I found my way over from the old hyperbills site.

Ditto here, although I can't really say Scott beat me to setting up the site.  :w00t:  I'm not really sure how we all migrated over here.  Probably someone posted on the old site and said hey we're over here now.  Gad that was like 1997 or so.

41813[/snapback]

You can blame GG for my presence here.

A couple of his friends from college are very good friends of ours, and we attended the first TBD Tailgate as a member of the illustrious "Gerry's Kids."

Nary a moment passes that GG doesn't rue that day :w00t:

I used to post on the Rochester D&C board. It got out of hand from lack of management and was closed down. Scott beat me to the punch in setting up a website. The rest is history. That was many years ago. I was one of the first and original people to join TBD.

41808[/snapback]

Ah yes, the birth of The Wall - I remember it well. Scott's put his heart and soul into this place - it's amazing how much time he spent single-handly running it in the early days. Fortunately it's proven to be its own vibrant community that still thrives today.

Whoever thought up this place is a genius! :w00t:

I used to post on the Rochester D&C board. It got out of hand from lack of management and was closed down. Scott beat me to the punch in setting up a website. The rest is history. That was many years ago. I was one of the first and original people to join TBD.

41808[/snapback]

Ditto...except for the part about beating Scott to the punch.

PTR