(OT) How did you find this board?

USMCBillsFan

Guest Guest_dan_*
Old HyperBills user here as well.

CW

41837[/snapback]

That's where I started... used to cruise several Bills sites a day. Since finding this one.. I cruise only one (mostly).

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there ever a TBD link on The Bills official web site?

41799[/snapback]

That's what I used. At the end of the '02 season I noticed it, checked it out, and realized there was a message board. And now it's an addiction. Even though I rarely post anymore, I still read this alot and rely on basically all my Bills news from this site.

i thought it was cool cause i didn't have to search everywhere for bills news all over the place. then i finally was wondering what the stadium wall was cause i had nver checked it out. i posted on it a couple years ago to find tickets. after that i clicked on the bills talk and i saw something that caught my eye with the whole flutie johnson thing. i read the thread and posted as a guest frequently and now well, what can i say........... this place is like crack! thanks sds.

I started with Bills sites on the web back in '97. Feeling like an outsider being in the UK I lurked on a few forums and finally registered to TSW early on. I didn't post much. and when I went to uni my posting slipped to nil until I returned to lurk in about 2000. I don't remember why I registered again in Sept '01 - I think on 9/11 I wanted to be a part of a US community again feeling out of touch in the UK (it was all so melodramatic over here). The rest is history...

Back in the really old days, I went to the Unofficial Buffalo Bills web site, run by JS and GG.

There was a link there to the BBML - Buffalo Bills Mailing list. That is where I met Scott.

As time went on, TBD became a reality, I sent in an article or two, and Scott asked me to write a history page and one day make it a daily calendar. We actually got together for a couple tailgates prior to the TSW annual ones.

I never really participated in the D&C list but was here for testing of TSW from the beginning.

As I said, it was the old days, and if I made any errors in my recollection, I am sure SDS will have a remedy. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

When I was trying to plan a tailgate party for the visiting Bills fans to Dallas last season, I posted at BB.com, then I received an e-mail from Debbie (BILLZRUL) asking me to post the info here.  The rest is history.

43141[/snapback]

Oh so now we know who to blame :rolleyes::rolleyes: thank ;);)

Yep - it's all her fault. Then of course the wonderfull wallers I met who came down to Dallas for the game (Jay, Ice, Pinto Ken, CajunBillsBacker etc.,) You could blame Jay - he was one who described all the fun they had posting on the message boards.

I was doing an internet search for Bills sites. Been coming here ever since.

I was a Prodigal Son....An off-shoot from the old Prodigy days where Bob Lamb did most of the authoring...... <_<

:) Ahhhh.... The Good Ol' Days, That was Tons'O'Fun! :)

Been thru most of the other boards thru the years as well......

My friend , Ed in KC, told me about this site on Jan. 6,2000...After reading a lot of posts, I thought, "Nice place"...

Then on Jan. 8, 2000, I was able to see a website Rosen as 20000000 posts simultaneously were posted in response to Home Run Throw Up....

I think the last post I read said something like, "What the f........................THUD.