WGR Reporting ML for Jauron and RW for Sherman

drhockey

Just passing along what i have read elsewhere. I didn't hear it myself, but apparently Jeff Morrison of WGR has told the MS & Bulldog that a source inside OBD says Marv wants Jauron and Ralph wants Sherman.

We'll see who's really running the organization now....

Just passing along what i have read elsewhere.  I didn't hear it myself, but apparently Jeff Morrison of WGR has told the MS & Bulldog that a source inside OBD says Marv wants Jauron and Ralph wants Sherman.

575947[/snapback]

Crap, Levy is a smooth talker, he will win that battle. GREAT!!! Another loser as head coach.When will this organization learn????? :devil:

Just passing along what i have read elsewhere.  I didn't hear it myself, but apparently Jeff Morrison of WGR has told the MS & Bulldog that a source inside OBD says Marv wants Jauron and Ralph wants Sherman.

575947[/snapback]

I wonder who leaked that information? Ralph or Marv ???????

What a joke !

Knowing absolutely nothing about Soprano, I would trust him as a nobody on a message board before I trusted WGR. Plus, nothing Soprano has said so far is negated by this.

575963[/snapback]

WGR states that there is still a split between who is going to be HC...Soprano said that a decision was going to be announced by the end of the week...whoops, I guess thats Tuesday now...that Sherman has already been given the job.

Lets just face it. WGR doesnt know squat...neither do posters on this board who registered days ago and claim they have inside sources.

Yes I'm a cynical bastard, but to me its all speculation with people simply trying to scream louder than the other "No, MY Inside Source is the BEST!"

WGR states that there is still a split between who is going to be HC...Soprano said that a decision was going to be announced by the end of the week...whoops, I guess thats Tuesday now...that Sherman has already been given the job.

Lets just face it.  WGR doesnt know squat...neither do posters on this board who registered days ago and claim they have inside sources. 

Yes I'm a cynical bastard, but to me its all speculation with people simply trying to scream louder than the other "No, MY Inside Source is the BEST!"

575966[/snapback]

Well, I imagine nothing is totally etched in stone yet. But if Soprano really has a good source inside OBD, and I think he probably does, it still doesn't conflict. WGR could be reporting on stuff that another source said. WGR tries to stir the pot, obviously. I would imagine that Ralph gets hs way, if the GR thing is true, and that Soprano's source probably assumes the same thing. Sure, that's a lot of speculation, but I still don't see much disparity. And things do change all the time in that business.

I wonder who leaked that information?  Ralph or Marv ???????

What a joke !

575957[/snapback]

Both of them are rumored Depends wearers, so I doubt either of them was the source of the leak... B-)

A duel at shuffle board will settle it.

575950[/snapback]

Now listen here you young whippersnapper........too funny...

Loser also has to give up his cue for life....or his life for a cue--one of those two..

The one thing I don't get here is that if this is true it means Ralph actually wants to spend $3 M a year on a coach and Marv is telling him no....I got one thing to say...Shut the hell up Marv...