vanderjagt on letterman

meazza

Man, it's been a long time... I've missed your avatar. :(  :w00t:

575036[/snapback]

thanks for noticing....

i'm baaaaack...

i almost never post during the season.

I only come in here to fill in the gaps between dissapointing seasons.....

The offseason is so full of promise for my beloved Bills :lol:

he's gonna make a field goal attempt on 53rd street

575006[/snapback]

Good for him...he is not taking football too seriously.

He got back at peyton for the 'idiot kicker' remark...he knows he is gonna get cut so he aint worried about his job.he probably has some bucks put away...and he'll go back to Canada with some notoriety--he'll get lottsa action;)

Good for him...he is not taking football too seriously.

He got back at peyton for the 'idiot kicker' remark...he knows he is gonna get cut so he aint worried about his job.he probably has some bucks put away...and he'll go back to Canada with some notoriety--he'll get lottsa action;)

575042[/snapback]

he's still one of the best kickers in the league, he'll have a job

Colts fans probably threw something at the tv.

575025[/snapback]

It's probably a good sign that Vanderjerkoff is laughing this off. A kicker, like a CB, needs to have a short term memory about these kinds of mistakes. Otherwise, the hauntings from these past failures will kill their future careers.

Oh and FYI for the angry Colts fans, Vanderjagt choked on one crucial play. Manning and his OL choked on lots of crucial plays throughout that game. Something to think about...

Good for Vanderjagt.  This is football, not life and death.  Everybody !@#$s up in their jobs once in a while; the ability to put it behind you and move on is the sign of a healthy individual.

575073[/snapback]

Yeah, everybody messes up sometimes. But not everyone messes up at the big moment.

Yeah, everybody messes up sometimes.  But not everyone messes up at the big moment.

575134[/snapback]

Actually for every team in the league, the "big moment" comes each year, be it in the season or in the playoffs, when it is determined whether they will move on or go home, and somebody messes up. One team wins the Superbowl, and the rest are losers. For each losing team, there are persons who could have performed better. As a matter of fact, if some refs had not screwed up their "big moment", this kick would not have even been attempted.

Actually for every team in the league, the "big moment" comes each year, be it in the season or in the playoffs, when it is determined whether they will move on or go home, and somebody messes up.  One team wins the Superbowl, and the rest are losers.  For each losing team, there are persons who could have performed better.  As a matter of fact, if some refs had not screwed up their "big moment", this kick would not have even been attempted.

575139[/snapback]

Really? What was the big moment of Norwood's career?