"Dick Jauron is just aweful... AWFUL"

i lived in Chicago during the end of Wanny and the beginning of the DICK JAURON reigns of errors

DICK JAURON is hated there. all my Chicago contacts are laughing that he has made it this far as the Bills choice.

the still play a funny clip on AM 670 the good sports station in Chicago where Eddie Obramawiszc (sp) is asked something like: whats the Bears problem? and he screams: DICK JAURON!!!!

:o

when i left Chicago i moved to N.E. Wisconsin where i got to witness the last 5 years of the Mike Sherman experience. he did nothing except run that team into the ground. now all my Packer fan neighbors also get to laugh at me.

this is truely pick your poison as neither is the 'must have' guy like Saban or Mora Jr were when they were hired.

who knows maybe it will be better the 2nd time around for whoever we hire but i'm not counting on it.

when i left Chicago i moved to N.E. Wisconsin where i got to witness the last 5 years of the Mike Sherman experience.  he did nothing except run that team into the ground. now all my Packer fan neighbors  also get to laugh at me.

574538[/snapback]

Having one bad season out of 5 (and an injury riddled one at that) is "running the team into the ground"?

The Bills team is already in the ground, I'm not sure why your friends aren't laughing at you already.

Having one bad season out of 5 (and an injury riddled one at that) is "running the team into the ground"?

The Bills team is already in the ground, I'm not sure why your friends aren't laughing at you already.

574566[/snapback]

the team got progressively worse each year as more of 'his' players began to make up more of the team.

Favre pulling games out of his A$$ skewed those records and he finally hit the wall this year

they were terrible in the playoffs- if success is a winning season than getting spanked in the 1st round of the playoffs than yes they were very successful under sherman. (and please don't rebut that they made into the 2nd round round once or twice because my point is once in the playoffs they did little except get embarrassed)

look, i really don't have avendetta against sherman but it appears the board is going overboard thnikng this guy is some great coach- he was an average coach at best and a bad G.M. at best

maybe he will do better in buffalo but my hopes are not high.

the team got progressively worse each year as more of 'his' players began to make up more of the team.

Favre pulling games out of his A$$ skewed those records and he finally hit the wall this year

they were terrible in the playoffs- if success is a winning season than getting spanked in the 1st round of the playoffs than yes they were very successful under sherman. (and please don't rebut that they made into the 2nd round round once or twice because my point is once in the playoffs they did little except get embarrassed)

look, i really don't have avendetta against sherman but it appears the board is going overboard thnikng this guy is some great coach- he was an average coach at best and a bad G.M. at best

maybe he will do better in buffalo but my hopes are not high.

574680[/snapback]

Just a reminder: Coaches with good playoff records are either retired or already having HC jobs.

How many coaches have you hired?

574696[/snapback]

None. Which is why I'm not qualified to criticize any of these men. I'll root for whoever gets hired because that's pretty much all I can do. I know both Jauron and Sherman are pretty good guys and each has had some experience running fugged up organizations, which the BILLS definitely are.

Simply put there isn't ONE guy out there who's a no doubt homerun. We had the chance to hire one the last time (Weis) but didn't for whatever reason (probably money). Now we are where we are.

None.  Which is why I'm not qualified to criticize any of these men.  I'll root for whoever gets hired because that's pretty much all I can do.  I know both Jauron and Sherman are pretty good guys and each has had some experience running fugged up organizations, which the BILLS definitely are.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're a fairly critical guy, right? Or do you just criticize the critics, which is good work if you can find it, since most critics (professional ones, anyway) are usually dip-*****.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're a fairly critical guy, right? Or do you just criticize the critics, which is good work if you can find it, since most critics (professional ones, anyway) are usually dip-*****.

574712[/snapback]

It's probably fair to say that I'm a fairly critical guy. That said, every situation is different and just because a guy failed in one situation doesn't mean that's going to happen in EVERY situation.

Will either of these guys be successful in Buffalo? Probably not, but like most who came before them the blame should probably be placed MUCH higher. I'm not sure anyone short of Parcells or Gibbs could fix the BILLS while Ralph is in charge.