Interesting tidbit from Sherman bio

DevilsAlum

Complete Sherman bio

A big proponent of the importance of family, Sherman constantly works hard to ensure a strong sense of camaraderie within the Green Bay locker room. Fostered through such things as dodge ball tournaments and bowling events during mini-camps as well as by tongue-in-cheek videos that poke fun at players and coaches alike during the season, the Packers' tremendous harmony shows itself on the field. "You have to be able to laugh as a team - nothing creates cohesion and unity better than humor," said Sherman.

Complete Sherman bio

A big proponent of the importance of family, Sherman constantly works hard to ensure a strong sense of camaraderie within the Green Bay locker room. Fostered through such things as dodge ball tournaments and bowling events during mini-camps as well as by tongue-in-cheek videos that poke fun at players and coaches alike during the season, the Packers' tremendous harmony shows itself on the field. "You have to be able to laugh as a team - nothing creates cohesion and unity better than humor," said Sherman.

571430[/snapback]

What? No cheeseburgers or movies? :huh:

they are still saying Jauron is the front runner.......on espn just now

I hope sherman does something tomorrow

571482[/snapback]

I still think that's because Jauron is the most popular name to interview at OBD. Let's see what Clayton/Mort say tomorrow after Sherman interviews.

I still want to see Jim Fassel interview.....

Clayton is so full of crap. Maybe Jauron said he was looking good today, hence his positive review of Dick.

571513[/snapback]

Up until the day before the firing, Clayton had Sherman being retained. Afterwards, he kept telling us Bates was a lead pipe cinch. Either his information is faulty or he's relying on his own analysis and he happens to be smarter than Ted Thompson. Maybe both.

Kelly's quotes were what, for me, made Sherman an even more interesting candidate
I'd have to agree...very interesting.....In my job, we have had a little morale problem...and these very things were suggested to improve it.

Sherman should be the guy. Period.

Juron never had a winning season that I can remember.

571553[/snapback]

He did have a 13-3 season with the Bears. But its understandable that you'd forget, considering that he went 22-42 in the other four seasons he coached the Bears.

Complete Sherman bio

571430[/snapback]

I wonder who would be the favorite in a dodgeball game featuring Bills? Terrence McGee? First one out would be either Mike Williams or Sam Adams. :huh:

Clayton is so full of crap. Maybe Jauron said he was looking good today, hence his positive review of Dick.

571513[/snapback]

i don't like clayton either, but there is the actual fact that in 2004, ralph and donohoe had dinner with jauron and ralph reportedly loved him. they went with mularkey, but jauron made it hard for them.

i'm starting to make my peace with the possibility of a jauron hire. maybe he'll turn it on here.