The OFFICIAL American Idol 2006 Thread

Rico

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of fat !@#$s, check this out! <_<  :)  :doh:

605011[/snapback]

Your first(and the original) fafu reference from last year...

Can't tell till they perform Tuesday, cause things can change fast, but I think it's safe to say that FaFu and Claynthony will be in the bottom 3. Right now, I'd guess Bo would join them, & Claynthony's gone.

FAFU FAFU :doh::doh:

Interesting answer from this contestant in her bio from the AI site...

Most embarassing moments?

I was at our public pool and I did a flip off the diving board and when I came out of the water, my boob was hanging out of my suit.  :)  <_<

Heather Cox

605302[/snapback]

She is one smokin' hot piece of asssola...only problem is that she can't sing all that great....she got through on her looks....so I'm fearful she won't be around long :doh:

She is one smokin' hot piece of asssola...only problem is that she can't sing all that great....she got through on her looks....so I'm fearful she won't be around long  <_<

605314[/snapback]

She should have done her roots before the photo thing. Surprised her handlers missed that.

I've gone a long time not posting on TSW. There is bad karma here. But I wanted to chime in on this topic...

Taylor Hicks is the man. Here are three songs off his solo CD “Under The Radar” …

Hell of a Day

Heart & Soul

Soul Thing

The man is good.

I must go meditate all the negative energy out of me before I return to TSR's Center Ice forum.

Late,

PTS

604527[/snapback]

Holy crap... that was actual good music....

That's the "in" look now.  <_<

605340[/snapback]

I should get out and keep up more.

I'm used to "natural", or at least the attempt.

At what point did it become sexy to be an obvious fake?

I missed that one.

Silly me, I've always liked women - not media inspired cartoons. Take away the "lime light", makeup and put her in the neighborhood and most of the resident studlies would probably miss her, because we best lust after illusions.

Not sure if anyone watches american idle but the hottest girl in the top 12 females is from wny. Becky O'Donuhue played for Niagara University from 99-2002. She is actually from Dobbs Ferry NY but she was a purple eagle. Im almost positive that she has a twin sister that played too. I graduated from NU in 95 and saw her play a few times.

Off topic but just thought Id throw this out there. If she was ugly I wouldnt bother.

604524[/snapback]

were you a Clet Hall kinda guy?

Interesting answer from this contestant in her bio from the AI site...

Most embarassing moments?

I was at our public pool and I did a flip off the diving board and when I came out of the water, my boob was hanging out of my suit.  :doh:  :)

Heather Cox

605302[/snapback]

For someone that looks like the unfortunate victim of an airbrush explosion, you'd think they'd have gotten rid of those bags under her eyes. Jesus...she probably has to check those things at airports... <_<

I should get out and keep up more.

I'm used to "natural", or at least the attempt.

At what point did it become sexy to be an obvious fake?

I missed that one.

Silly me, I've always liked women - not media inspired cartoons. Take away the "lime light", makeup and put her in the neighborhood and most of the resident studlies would probably miss her, because we best lust after illusions.

605346[/snapback]

Well, I'm not sure if it's the in look or not. I've just seen a few women with their hair like that.

I don't like the fake look either. I usually just do highlights but it's only to enhance my natural color and to hide the gray hairs. <_<

Well, I'm not sure if it's the in look or not.  I've just seen a few women with their hair like that. 

I don't like the fake look either.  I usually just do highlights but it's only to enhance my natural color and to hide the gray hairs.    :doh:

605403[/snapback]

:)<_<:doh:

I've gone a long time not posting on TSW. There is bad karma here. But I wanted to chime in on this topic...

Taylor Hicks is the man. Here are three songs off his solo CD “Under The Radar” …

Hell of a Day

Heart & Soul

Soul Thing

The man is good.

I must go meditate all the negative energy out of me before I return to TSR's Center Ice forum.

Late,

PTS

604527[/snapback]

I can't believe I'm posting in an American Idol thread.

Haven't seen any episode...just wanted to say this guy is great. He's far too talented to be on AI. No chance he'll win. right?

AI5 Odds on Tradesports

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's early on, and the betting is just getting started, but some trends are already emerging.

Bets are placed on a 0-100 scale, so the Bid amount corresponds to the perceived %age chace of a contestant winning.

Who will win:

Paris 15.0

Ace 14.1

Katharine 14.0

Kellie 12.5

Taylor 11.0

Middle of the Pack:

Chris 6.1

Sway 4.0

Elliott 2.2

Mandisa 2.0

Patrick 1.1

Who Won't Win:

Everyone else - Bids at 1.0 or less.

Pulling up the rear - Bucky. No bids whatsoever.

What about tonight? :lol:

608289[/snapback]

lol, I do....I think she's kinda sexy :lol:

I tell you what, I went from fearing there was NO talent this year to feeling that this may be the MOST talented season ever. Even just after watching the women, there are probably three or four of them who are as talented as anyone who has ever WON the thing. I was really, really impressed with Paris, Lisa, Katherine, and that tall basketball playing chick. Some GOOD talent among them....there are a few others who aren't quite there, and then maybe one or two who will be gone soon. But wow....these are some talented girls!!

lol, I do....I think she's kinda sexy :lol:

I tell you what, I went from fearing there was NO talent this year to feeling that this may be the MOST talented season ever. Even just after watching the women, there are probably three or four of them who are as talented as anyone who has ever WON the thing. I was really, really impressed with Paris, Lisa, Katherine, and that tall basketball playing chick. Some GOOD talent among them....there are a few others who aren't quite there, and then maybe one or two who will be gone soon. But wow....these are some talented girls!!

608349[/snapback]

I thought Lisa was the best... sorry, not impressed with Little Paris at all, trying too hard to be cute.

I thought Lisa was the best... sorry, not impressed with Little Paris at all, trying too hard to be cute.

608351[/snapback]

Wow, really? I'm surprised to hear you say that....I do agree that Lisa was the best, though....she's got a huge voice. I'm looking forward to hearing the guys tomorrow. There are a few real good ones....that Will Makar kid can bring it.

By the way, little off topic....have you ever heard of Elliot Smith??

By the way, little off topic....have you ever heard of Elliot Smith??

608370[/snapback]

Heard of him, never heard his music though...

Hey, if you want something to show off your high-end system, I highly recommend this, just got it, it's pretty nice and a steal at that price.

Heard of him, never heard his music though...

Hey, if you want something to show off your high-end system, I highly recommend this, just got it, it's pretty nice and a steal at that price.

608387[/snapback]

That's funny, I was listening to this new classic hits radio station down here in Atlanta when Bad Company came on.....I haven't thought about them in a long time, but I love their stuff! That's pretty cool....is that their first album or something?

That's funny, I was listening to this new classic hits radio station down here in Atlanta when Bad Company came on.....I haven't thought about them in a long time, but I love their stuff!  That's pretty cool....is that their first album or something?

608394[/snapback]

Yeah, + it was mastered by the great Steve Hoffman and (at the very least) you'll be able to get your $ back and then some after it goes OOP. Do an Ebay search on MFSL CDs & DCC CDs. :lol:

Yeah, + it was mastered by the great Steve Hoffman and (at the very least) you'll be able to get your $ back and then some after it goes OOP. Do an Ebay search on MFSL CDs & DCC CDs. :lol:

608400[/snapback]

That's pretty damn cool....thanks!

The two most likely to go from the women should come from this group...

Brenna(don't go away mad, JUST GO AWAY!)

Stevie aka opera girl(desperately needs to get out in the sun)

Kinnik ???

Heather Cox

O'Donohue(I'd like to see here hang around a few more weeks :w00t: )

608744[/snapback]

I don't think Brenna is going anywhere for at least a month, she may be this year's Mikailah. :w00t:

I can't believe I'm posting in an American Idol thread. 

Haven't seen any episode...just wanted to say this guy is great.  He's far too talented to be on AI.  No chance he'll win. right?

606079[/snapback]

Probably won't win because he won't get the teenage girl votes. He is very talented. Has kind of a Joe Cocker, Ray Charles thing going on. Plays a mean harmonica, apparently can play the guitar. He may not win idol but he'll probably build a pretty solid fan base. I just ordered his cd and it was back ordered for a few weeks. Unfortunately for him, 40 year old, male, blues fans don't vote on Idol.