E$PN: Jauron Strong Canidate For Bills HC

Are you and Michael Irvin sharing crack?

Jauron is god-awful.

571148[/snapback]

Is that better than son-of-satan-awful?

Honestly speculating is fun but we really don't know how any of these guys will do as coach of the Bills.

Why are some people so negative?  Let's support the new coach..whoever it is, and Marv.  I trust that he won't appoint a head coach that can't coach.

571153[/snapback]

Blind trust didn't work out for us so well with the previous GM. I am, however, willing to give Marv the benefit of the doubt with the next HC hire. It's not as if I have a say in it one way or the other, regardless.

He interviewed today. Saying he's a strong candidate is a real scoop. Good reporting ESPN. :lol:

In other words, they know less than us. :huh:

They will use the exact same article tomorrow, substituting Mike Shermans' name. Naturally, they will expect us all to gasp with surprise ! :lol:

Jauron is ivy-league educated. DJ has Chicago connections. DJ had an uneven stint as a head coach his first time around.

Dick Jauron= Mary Levy

People hire people like them. Therefore, hiring Jauron should not be surprising.

571160[/snapback]

What the hell are you talking about?

How many Ivy-educated coaches did Marv have on his staff with the Bills? Oh I forgot Chuck Dickerson went to Wharton and Yale Law. :huh:

Why is it so easy for fans to pass judgement on a coach? We have absolutely no idea if they are qualified or not. Win - loss records are not everything. We are not in the interviews and we, as fans, have 0 experience in the NFL so how can we know who is the better head coach? Shouldn't we let the marvelous one decide who the best candidate is, and shouldn't we just accept it and respect it?

He interviewed today. Saying he's a strong candidate is a real scoop. Good reporting ESPN.  :lol:

In other words, they know less than us.  :huh:

They will use the exact same article tomorrow, substituting Mike Shermans' name. Naturally, they will expect us all to gasp with surprise !  :lol:

571161[/snapback]

Exactly....Jauron is the leading candidate because he's the most "high-profile" guy who has interviewed so far.

If I'm cheap (RW) and am trying to get my target's (Hopefully Sherman but likely Haslett) price down I leak that Jauron in a "strong candidate" and I keep interviewing.

This could explain why Haslett hasn't been interviewed yet. If his price is too high I'm sure its possible we're just letting everything fill up to eliminate his options.

Why is it so easy for fans to pass judgement on a coach?  We have absolutely no idea if they are qualified or not.  Win - loss records are not everything.  We are not in the interviews and we, as fans, have 0 experience in the NFL so how can we know who is the better head coach?  Shouldn't we let the marvelous one decide who the best candidate is, and shouldn't we just accept it and respect it?

571179[/snapback]

Neither do we know how good or bad ML is at choosing HCs. So I will reserve judgment for 2 years. :huh:

If I'm cheap (RW) and am trying to get my target's (Hopefully Sherman but likely Haslett) price down I leak that Jauron in a "strong candidate" and I keep interviewing.

This could explain why Haslett hasn't been interviewed yet.  If his price is too high I'm sure its possible we're just letting everything fill up to eliminate his options.

571187[/snapback]

I'll take any coach who, when ahead 23-3 at Miami and has a first and goal late in the third quarter, will run the ball. I'm still mad about blowing that game. We are not as bad as some of us think. But we need to shore up the OL and DL. Just think how great L. Evans and R. Parrish will look if our QB has time to throw the ball. Not to mention McGahee with a few holes to run through. Keep the faith people. Things can change quickly in the NFL with the right coaching and some good acquisitions. Go Bills !!