The poll of all polls

Mile High

Who's to blame for the offensive woes?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Who's to blame for the offensive woes?

• Bledsoe
    • Oline
    • Coaches
    • Donahoe

right Paco, unlike Mexico, where you just go get a 6 pack of whatever is cheap and get drunk, and don't worry about the problem.

We have our way - you have yours.

41257[/snapback]

GD I'm tired of coming to this board and reading this type of s-h-i-t. Between Arab haters and this f'in crap I can't even read football threads without some racist crap working its way in. Can't we just keep to football and leave all your damn bigotry on the sideline?

Yeah yeah, it’s “just a joke”, it always is.

GD I'm tired of coming to this board and reading this type of s-h-i-t.  Between Arab haters and this f'in crap I can't even read football threads without some racist crap working its way in.  Can't we just keep to football and leave all your damn bigotry on the sideline? 

41757[/snapback]

I'm quickly learning that is not this guy's M.O. When he has nothing else to say, he apparently either slams where you're from or slams what you do for a living. He must really be an incredible individual, given his ability to stand in rash judgement of people he's never met.

I blame Billy the buffalo and the Jills. Billy has an airgun, its time for him to learn how to use it! He could fire those cheap T-shirts at the opposing players bench. I want to see the Jills do some crazy stevestojan on the visitors sideline. Yes girls, that means bikini tops on Jan 2nd. Make a sacrifice for the team.

GD I'm tired of coming to this board and reading this type of s-h-i-t.  Between Arab haters and this f'in crap I can't even read football threads without some racist crap working its way in.  Can't we just keep to football and leave all your damn bigotry on the sideline? 

41757[/snapback]

no... it wasnt a joke...

Paco said "Excellent. Typical slice of Americana.

When things go wrong, find someone to blame. "

So I made fun of Mexico, assuming he is from Mexico with a name like Paco.

Basically, what I'm saying is "he started it"

I voted for Bledsoe, but in retrospect my vote should have gone to Donahoe. Drew is what he is. His career stats and career game film show the obvious downward spiral. But Donahoe is the idiot who wouldn't admit his mistake with Drew. Extending Bledsoe's contract through 2005 kills us over the next 2 years - he's now virtually uncuttable.

40973[/snapback]

So in the Spiked Lemonades vs the Bledsoe Apologists you're a Bledsoe apologist right?

It's gonna suck for guys like you if we win a couple of games.

no... it wasnt a joke...

Paco said "Excellent. Typical slice of Americana.

When things go wrong, find someone to blame. "

So I made fun of Mexico, assuming he is from Mexico with a name like Paco.

Basically, what I'm saying is "he started it"

41956[/snapback]

Man, you're a work of art. It never dawned on you that my friends may call me Paco because it's short for Serpico. Yes, genius, like the Italian/American undercover cop from Greenwich Village.

But I started it.

Let me know when your next comment is "I know you are, but what am I?"

If you disagree with my statement, fine, but next time you have no idea what you're talking about, try not talking.

If Shelton can't block, then why is he on the roster? What else is he good for?

41993[/snapback]

Got me. You got any ideas. Me at this point would rather have Evans in all the time. Bring Willis in to block more often and stay in a 3 wide set.

But what the hell do I know.

common man, where is TH missing blocks or falling to the turf easily? where is moulds dropping passes, where is mcgahee missing blocks getting drew killed, there are more than those on your list at fault.....wait a minute couldn't the entire team be at fault???? nah, what was i thinking.

poll of polls my arse! zogby is rolling over in his grave

So in the Spiked Lemonades vs the Bledsoe Apologists you're a Bledsoe apologist right? 

It's gonna suck for guys like you if we win a couple of games.

42140[/snapback]

How do you figure that? Because I don't think we can win with Bledsoe you assume I'd rather have the Bills lose than be proven wrong on a stupid message board? I'm a Bills fan first, a fan of individual players last.

FYI, I still support Drew because as bad as he is, Matthews would probably be even less effective.