ESPN Bills commercial

Ramius

anyone see the new claymation Bills commercial? Theres a family with bills gear watching the game, and you hear the announcer say how the game's about over and the other team is gonna take a knee. Then you hear him go crazy and say "he fumbles the snap" and the Bills return the fumble for a TD, and "the bills win, can you believe it". The family goes crazy. then you hear this... "Wait...the officials are saying he stepped out of bounds on the 30 yard line, and the Bills lose. What a heartbreaker."

Then the words come up on the screen... "Without Sports, we'd stop believing."

What a cheap shot. !@#$ you espn. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone see the new claymation Bills commercial? Theres a family with bills gear watching the game, and you hear the announcer say how the game's about over and the other team is gonna take a knee. Then you hear him go crazy and say "he fumbles the snap" and the Bills return the fumble for a TD, and "the bills win, can you believe it". The family goes crazy. then you hear this... "Wait...the officials are saying he stepped out of bounds on the 30 yard line, and the Bills lose. What a heartbreaker."

561318[/snapback]

Was that from a real Bills game? :)

at least it's nice to be acknowledged as the Red Sox-style hardluck capital of the NFL, instead of dismissed as an inconsequential loser a la Arizona.

561328[/snapback]

Hey, the RED SOX at least finally won a championship, something we still have yet to do ...

You probably meant the CUBS ..

:w00t:

561318[/snapback]

It is a regional ad. Every NFL city has their own version.

It is a regional ad.  Every NFL city has their own version.

561392[/snapback]

then how did i see the ad in tallahassee? :w00t:

the commercial just grated me wrong. its like they're making fun of the bills, to go along with all the patriot bob knobbing.