Marcus Vick

Didn't someone here start a post the other day suggesting we should draft him??  He'll fit Marv's charator need real well!

Vick Arrested

560464[/snapback]

Methinks there may be more to the story than what is being said so far. I just can't imagine him pulling a gun on two kids after getting kicked off the VT football team just days prior. He can't be that brick-headed. So I'll wait to pass judgment.

Methinks there may be more to the story than what is being said so far.  I just can't imagine him pulling a gun on two kids after getting kicked off the VT football team just days prior.  He can't be that brick-headed.  So I'll wait to pass judgment.

560680[/snapback]

Maybe the cops planted the weapon on him for no reason, or because they were prejudiced. After all, the kid has never shown any signs of anti-social behavior, and the last thing that any of us should think is that he is a criminal.

I too will wait to pass judgement. Good idea. ;)

Methinks there may be more to the story than what is being said so far.  I just can't imagine him pulling a gun on two kids after getting kicked off the VT football team just days prior.  He can't be that brick-headed.  So I'll wait to pass judgment.

560680[/snapback]

Welcome to the board Marcus.

:)

560680[/snapback]

Have you ever heard him or his brother actually try to speak? They are about as sharp as a box of rocks them boys.

What is likely, is that New Mexico pulled the gun out cause some teens were ragging him about being such a dumb@ss, that he got kicked out of school...