Go Jags Thread!

Frez

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Except that RJ wasn't just coming off of injury (mazingly enough) and kicked the Colts' asses in the season finale the week before.  Also the Bills were ahead when RJ left the field.  This was NOTHING like that.

558696[/snapback]

What I was getting at was the fact that both coaches may have f'd up the teams chemistry. The Jags were 4-1 with DG and on a roll. The Bills were playing well with Frutie when he got the hook. BL was looked rusty as hell.

Believe me, I was glad to see RJ in and he definitely did what he needed to do to win that game.

I might hate the Pats - but I was smart enough to put $30 on them today at the local sports book. No way were they going to win by less than 8 points against a team from Florida in a home playoff game with Brady and Belichik. Ok, now lose next week Pats when I bet against you :D

No need to get defensive.  Even Pats fans feel the disrespect.

I think PTR meant the Jags look 4-12... Not the Pats... But, that is just my reading comprehension.

:D  :unsure:

558769[/snapback]

Yes, I was talking about the Jagwads, not his precious Patriots :doh:

We all expect that kind of knee-jerk response from Pats fans. If someone isn't giving their team a 24/7 tongue bath, they get all pouty because their team isn't being respected enough.

PTR

Leftwich a bust? The guy is tough as nails. He shouldn't have been out there, which doesn't fall on him but on his coach.

Leftwich stands in there and makes tough throws. He takes hits to make plays and sacrifices his body for the good of his team. Maybe if they had an actual offense outside the injury prone Taylor and the aging Jimmy Smith, he'd light it up.

Their line also is not that good either.

Leftwich a bust? The guy is tough as nails. He shouldn't have been out there, which doesn't fall on him but on his coach.

Leftwich stands in there and makes tough throws. He takes hits to make plays and sacrifices his body for the good of his team. Maybe if they had an actual offense outside the injury prone Taylor and the aging Jimmy Smith, he'd light it up.

Their line also is not that good either.

558793[/snapback]

leftwich is just a poor man's bledsoe

drew has done MUCH more with a decent bills O in 02 and did more this year in dallas than leftwich can.

how tough he is is secondary to how well he can play, he is a quarterback not a tackling dummy.

he stands still in the pocket, makes slow reads, and needs a guy pretty open before he can anything done.

poor man's drew