Jerry Sullivan/Schopp & The Dope

It doesn't surprise me that Jerry SUllivan and WGR already have issues with the new-look/old look Bills. Have you ever heard these guys say anything complimentary about this organization, without qualifying it?

Note to Jerry Sullivan: Considering how glowing in praise you were 5 years ago with the hiring of Tom Donahoe, maybe you AREN'T the most astute judge of talent. So your ripping of Wilson and Levy has littel cred with me.

Bad times are good times to 'GR and The News.

PTR

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't surprise me that Jerry SUllivan and WGR already have issues with the new-look/old look Bills.  Have you ever heard these guys say anything complimentary about this organization, without qualifying it? 

Note to Jerry Sullivan:  Considering how glowing in praise you were 5 years ago with the hiring of Tom Donahoe, maybe you AREN'T the most astute judge of talent.  So your ripping of Wilson and Levy has littel cred with me.

PTR

555816[/snapback]

Yep. There is nothing they love more than the sports teams to fail.

I'm sure WGR is thrilled Levy is the VP of Football Operations. Maybe they can even say the word Bills on their website now.

No matter what happened, anything is better for WGR than Tom Donahoe. The guy was a dick.

I thought Schoop and Bulldog loved the decision as of yesterday. They changed there minds already?

555820[/snapback]

Come on- they couldnt care less what the Bills do- if they won the Superbowl, they'd find a reason to criticize them anyways.

Your talking about a bunch of morons that made muppet references to our owner and GM this morning.

These people just like getting the fans riled up- thats their job.

Unfortunately, if the shoe were on the other foot, they wouldn't be able to handle the pressure.

I'm sure WGR is thrilled Levy is the VP of Football Operations. Maybe they can even say the word Bills on their website now.

No matter what happened, anything is better for WGR than Tom Donahoe. The guy was a dick.

555915[/snapback]

I guess Schopp and the Bulldog think nothing of eating their own. Levy is/was part of the 'GR airstaff. I wonder if they have the balls to say some of the things they are saying on the air now right to Marv's face? (I doubt it)

I have to stop listening to these idiots. They can't even remember points they make from one minute to the next. They are actually hammering Levy for not having a plan ready to rebuild the Bills while he was on the podium. Keee-rist!!! They are already declaring Levy and the Bills a failure!

There is no question WGR wants the Bills to fail.

PTR

It doesn't surprise me that Jerry SUllivan and WGR already have issues with the new-look/old look Bills.  Have you ever heard these guys say anything complimentary about this organization, without qualifying it? 

Note to Jerry Sullivan:  Considering how glowing in praise you were 5 years ago with the hiring of Tom Donahoe, maybe you AREN'T the most astute judge of talent.  So your ripping of Wilson and Levy has littel cred with me.

PTR

555816[/snapback]

As much as I REALLY don't care, I'm thinking if these guys hate it, it's probably a good thing. These are three of the stupidest football guys around.

PTR

555816[/snapback]

What is there good to say? They have something like the worst record in the AFC since 2000 and are only one of 3 AFC teams not to make the playoffs in that time span. Frankly, these guys are being nice.

Yet in not changing it this year it could impact future years. See taking Erik Flowers in 2000, had we taken Darren Howard instead things would be considerably different now.

556064[/snapback]

I understand that- but you can't just tear everything apart- give them time to evaluate who is worth keeping, and who is the problem. When Coach Levy leaves, we will be much better off than when he returned.

He is the type that finds the good people, weeds out the not so good ones, and will elevate performances.