JERRY GRAY resigned

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was pretty evident that the Bills defense was GW's and Dick Lebeau's.

So sad.  We thought we had a defensive genius.  But all we had was another puppet.

554607[/snapback]

GW and Lebeau ran a great defense...which makes me wonder, how good of team could we have had without Kevin Killdrive running the Offense

Jimmy Haslett anyone?  As a coordinator, and safety valve just in case Mularkey really screws up next year?

You know...so we can go seamlessly from one screw-up head coach to another?

554606[/snapback]

haslett will be a head coach not a coordinator,unless he gets a greg williams deal.....................defensive coordinator/assistant head coach,but he would have to really love buffalo for that to happen!go bills in'06 and welcome home marv

Jimmy Haslett anyone?  As a coordinator, and safety valve just in case Mularkey really screws up next year?

You know...so we can go seamlessly from one screw-up head coach to another?

554606[/snapback]

Forget Haslett as a head coach. His teams in New Orleans were consistent underachievers

GW and Lebeau ran a great defense...which makes me wonder, how good of team could we have had without Kevin Killdrive running the Offense

554616[/snapback]

Uh, wrong. GW's Buffalo defense sucked his first two seasons. GW said they were going to lead the league in sacks, set a new sack record and stop the run with numbers. Pffffft. GW was such a genius that Donahoe had to bring in LeBeau to turn the mess around. Does any of this ring a bell? LeBeau ran a very good defense, and Gray ran a good one a year later.

i would like to see ted cottrell come back home ,but only if he dosnt get a head coaching gig!maybe he would put sam adams at nose tackle and restore our 3-4 defense........if there is like 8 or 9 openeings and he dosnt get a real shot at a head coaching gig then something is really wrong.

Uh, wrong.  GW's Buffalo defense sucked his first two seasons.  GW said they were going to lead the league in sacks, set a new sack record and stop the run with numbers.  Pffffft.  GW was such a genius that Donahoe had to bring in LeBeau to turn the mess around.  Does any of this ring a bell?  LeBeau ran a very good defense, and Gray ran a good one a year later.

554665[/snapback]

Chad Pennington vs. Eddie Robinson.

:doh:

Aw man, now I'm gonna have nightmares tonight....