Rose Bowl Game Thread

OnTheRocks

I wish USC had their players' names on their jerseys. Not all of us are sitting here with a numerical roster.  :doh:

554332[/snapback]

at this point, it doesn't matter. After today, my eyes have popped out of my head and are now resting on my cheeks. If it weren't for the sweet sounds of keith jackson and dan fouts, i'd be lost.

at this point, it doesn't matter.  After today, my eyes have popped out of my head and are now resting on my cheeks.  If it weren't for the sweet sounds of keith jackson and dan fouts, i'd be lost.

554338[/snapback]

I don't usually follow college ball. Last time I watched a complete game I saw Willis blow his knee out. :doh:

I don't usually follow college ball. Last time I watched a complete game I saw Willis blow his knee out.  :doh:

554341[/snapback]

same with me... although, i did catch all of the ND/usc game this year except for the first drive or two.. we were out shopping

oy....  bush had a huge run off of a screen pass, only for him to lateral it back to a texas defender.  stupid play!

554373[/snapback]

yeah it was a dumb play, but that stat was something. 470 touches for the USC RBs w/ only 2 lost fumbles.

Lendalle White is gonna be a great pro.  I'd personally rather have white then bush.  Someone who can wear you out throughout the course of a game then the quick hitter.  For all the press bush gets  I think white is gonna be great and doesnt get the press that he should.

554539[/snapback]

looks pretty darn quick to boot..guess you said that

Lendalle White is gonna be a great pro.  I'd personally rather have white then bush.  Someone who can wear you out throughout the course of a game then the quick hitter.  For all the press bush gets  I think white is gonna be great and doesnt get the press that he should.

554539[/snapback]

Yep, I agree. I like White a lot. I'm not so sure about Bush though. I think Bush is going to struggle in the pros unless he changes his game. The guy takes EVERY single play outside. He's not going to be able to hit the corner very often in the NFL. Unless he learns to run between the tackles some team is going to be very disapointed in the amount of production they get out of him.

Yep, I agree.  I like White a lot.  I'm not so sure about Bush though.  I think Bush is going to struggle in the pros unless he changes his game.  The guy takes EVERY single play outside.  He's not going to be able to hit the corner very often in the NFL.  Unless he learns to run between the tackles some team is going to be very disapointed in the amount of production they get out of him.

554594[/snapback]

Oh my, did you see that run? Holy cow does that boy have wheels and hops!

Great coaching by Brown. They have a chance to score and get the two pointer to tie and they settle for the FG. Meanwhile the USC offense which had been rolling over Texas in the second half adds another 7 putting it at 2 scores with under 7 minutes.

Mac Brown = John Cooper

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.