ESPN News Saying Clements Was Also Fired

Mark VI

Hmmm. If Clements was "fired" then that must mean that MM did the honors, as Ralph explained in the PC that the head coach is responsible for hiring and firing his assistants. That probably means that MM is staying.

553423[/snapback]

I love how Ralph answered that question. He doesn't fire assistants, the head coach does. I believe Ralph's strategy is to tell the head coach to fire an assistant and if the order is not carried out, Ralph just fires the head coach.

I love how Ralph answered that question. He doesn't fire assistants, the head coach does. I believe Ralph's strategy is to tell the head coach to fire an assistant and if the order is not carried out, Ralph just fires the head coach.

553430[/snapback]

Whatever works! :)

553430[/snapback]

Lets not kid ourselves. Ralph has been in football for 50 years and his football team is worth somewhere between $600 million and $1 billion. He can do whatever the hell he wants.