• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, he just announced that he's the new President of the BUffalo Bills

553103[/snapback]

That's an economic issue. He is now an employee. The position allows for pay and big buck deferred options that can remove considerable sums from estate capital gains. Evrey owner learned lessons from IRS vs. Mike Brown et al.

I wish he would announce he's selling the team or handing the reigns over to someone more capable. He's the reason we cant get a decent coach or gm. Only good one we had(Polian) he got rid of.

Glad to hear that Modrak will remain the head of football operations.

He's a better judge of talent than donahoe.

I hope Ralph doesn't get *too* involved...he's older than some stones. You can't tax an old body like that with administrative concerns...

553103[/snapback]

I can't believe it took a question from the media for Ralph to announce that!

"Good question, I'm glad you asked. I'm taking my prozac like a mother and I'm the new President."

I think if that question wasn't asked, we wouldn't know Ralph was the new pres. It was like he totally forgot to annoucne it.

The reporters were on him like predators. Ralph managed that press conference as well as anyone could have! Good job!

He is long winded, looking old, but he's standing straight, and making his points.  The guy still has it.

553103[/snapback]

We all should be as sharp as Ralph when we are his age. No one brought up how Ralph apologized for TD having security taking away people's protest signs the last two home games. He stressed censoring fans is NOT Bills policy!

PTR

That's an economic issue. He is now an employee. The position allows for pay and big buck deferred options that  can remove considerable sums from estate capital gains. Evrey owner learned lessons from IRS vs. Mike Brown et al.

553171[/snapback]

RW was always president, until TD. Seeing what a great job Donahoe did with the position, I think it's an upgrade. :)

I am trying to think of a single NFL team that has sustained success when the owner insists on meddling in the football decisions.

Yeah, Jerry Jones has a couple SB rings, but he blew that to hell when he pushed pork-face satan out the door.