BREAKING NEWS: MODRAK AS NEXT GM

Why is it assumed that Modrak is a TD puppet, or a clone?  Is AJ Smith a clone of Butler?

550932[/snapback]

because some people like to put things they don't know about into neat little pre-ordained packages. For what reason I have yet to figure out. I seriously laugh at the whole over used "puppet" or "clone" terms.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that's called a "quantum superposition of states"...Mularkey is basically stuck inside a box in a fired/not-fired state, and we won't know which it is until a cat dies...

550951[/snapback]

Is it any where near being under the couch????

I believe that's called a "quantum superposition of states"...Mularkey is basically stuck inside a box in a fired/not-fired state, and we won't know which it is until a cat dies...

550951[/snapback]

A cat dies somewhere in the world every 5 minutes, so we should know shortly. B-)

The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle dicatates that there is a very small but finite and measurable chance that Mike Mularkey is, in fact, under my couch.  With a half-dead cat.

550961[/snapback]

I bet if we find them Mark Campbell and the rest of the TE position will be with them....

Modrak is an excellent football guy and Russ Brandon can do what Donahoe did. I'm happy that we're not losing Modrak. I just wonder why Mularkey is being retained. But I suspect that it's because there is a glut of vacancies and a dearth of good candidates. There, I said glut and dearth in the same sentence. Cool. Maybe one more year of mediocrity under Mularkey will allow Ralph to jump on Weis after he wins a championship next year. Or Parcells after he realizes that he can only go so far with Jones breathing down his neck and Bledsoe slinging it. Or maybe neither is true and I'm clutching at straws.

But anyway, I'm glad we're not losing Modrak.

Modrak is an excellent football guy and Russ Brandon can do what Donahoe did. I'm happy that we're not losing Modrak. I just wonder why Mularkey is being retained. But I suspect that it's because there is a glut of vacancies and a dearth of good candidates. There, I said glut and dearth in the same sentence. Cool. Maybe one more year of mediocrity under Mularkey will allow Ralph to jump on Weis after he wins a championship next year. Or Parcells after he realizes that he can only go so far with Jones breathing down his neck and Bledsoe slinging it. Or maybe neither is true and I'm clutching at straws.

But anyway, I'm glad we're not losing Modrak.

550972[/snapback]

or mularkey just isn't being fired today... there's always tomorrow