Losman's "attitude" turned off teamates

So now it's leaking out that JP Losman "turned-off" his teammates with his attitude. I guess that gives the defense a free pass for folding like a pack of cards, or for the O-line not to block, or for Willis to mail it in when he didn't feel like playing.

The Bears are in the playoffs with a rookie QB that played worse than JP. The difference is the Bears have a REAL coach, (one TD could have hired, by the way) not one who can't make up his mind without asking his players what they think.

At least JP was trying, which is more than the rest of this sorry-a$$ team, that goes double for certain so-called veteran leaders. Mullarkey has to be fired for creating this cluster***k.

PTR

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So now it's leaking out that JP Losman "turned-off" his teammates with his attitude.  I guess that gives the defense a free pass for folding like a pack of cards, or for the O-line not to block, or for Willis to mail it in when he didn't feel like playing.

The Bears are in the playoffs with a rookie QB that played worse than JP.  The difference is the Bears have a REAL coach, (one TD could have hired, by the way) not one who can't make up his mind without asking his players what they think.

At least JP was trying, which is more than the rest of this sorry-a$$ team, that goes double for certain so-called veteran leaders.  Mullarkey has to be fired for creating this cluster***k.

PTR

550266[/snapback]

I truly wonder whats worse and says more about who has a bad attitude?

A) Player being cocky in the locker room.

B) Rest of team publicy turning on their rookie QB.

I say the latter.

So now it's leaking out that JP Losman "turned-off" his teammates with his attitude.  I guess that gives the defense a free pass for folding like a pack of cards, or for the O-line not to block, or for Willis to mail it in when he didn't feel like playing.

The Bears are in the playoffs with a rookie QB that played worse than JP.  The difference is the Bears have a REAL coach, (one TD could have hired, by the way) not one who can't make up his mind without asking his players what they think.

At least JP was trying, which is more than the rest of this sorry-a$$ team, that goes double for certain so-called veteran leaders.  Mullarkey has to be fired for creating this cluster***k.

PTR

550266[/snapback]

Leaking out of where...my front tire. How reliable is this source?

I truly wonder whats worse and says more about who has a bad attitude?

A) Player being cocky in the locker room.

B) Rest of team publicy turning on their rookie QB.

I say the latter.

550268[/snapback]

Good point......and I can't imagine JP being any cockier than say, Jim Kelly when he was a rookie or 2nd year QB

Most of JP's (lazy, overrated, whiney) teammates haven't won anything in the league either. I'd love to know why they thought they were in a position to demand anything with regard to the direction the team was taking. Other than knowing what it takes to come up short, the team as a whole doesn't seem all that informed.

Good point......and I can't imagine JP being any cockier than say, Jim Kelly when he was a rookie or 2nd year QB

550281[/snapback]

you know, no one really knows. while enough places have indicated that the players don't like losman to make me believe it, speculating as to who is at fault without knowing anything is a fool's errand ...

Most of JP's (lazy, overrated, whiney) teammates haven't won anything in the league either.  I'd love to know why they thought they were in a position to demand anything with regard to the direction the team was taking.  Other than knowing what it takes to come up short, the team as a whole doesn't seem all that informed.

550284[/snapback]

I include Moulds and Sam Adams in that list

Not good news for JP. If that's his personality then it might just haunt him for his whole career. I thought he spent every waking moment in the offseason working on becoming a better QB and bonding with his teammates? Something's weird here.

The next coach (or MM)....should seriously hire Jim Kelly to come in and work with the kid for a couple months and give his honest assessment to management. Watch the way he practices,,,works out,,,,watches film,,,interact with teammates, etc... I'd trust Jimbo's assessment.

Doesn't Adams have a Superbowl ring...?

CW

550328[/snapback]

There is a reason that team didn't keep him- he's a me player. We needed a run stopper this year, and he chose to be a playmaker. Thats why his 10 sizes too big butt ended up on the bench!

If JP wins nobody complains. I do feel bad for the kid because they are in a way blaming him for the teams record. Like someone pointed out earlier look at the Bears. They won with an awful rookie QB. The team ranking last in the league in third down defense and red zone defense is not excusable! Maybe that had something to do with the record! I think he is an easy target. From everything I read and heard the kid worked his butt off all year. He played awful at times and did deserve to be replaced at times. But to blame him for the season is bad. Not only that, but that has got to make it tough for him in the offseason. Coming back into a situation next year is going to be tough.

Most of JP's (lazy, overrated, whiney) teammates haven't won anything in the league either.  I'd love to know why they thought they were in a position to demand anything with regard to the direction the team was taking.  Other than knowing what it takes to come up short, the team as a whole doesn't seem all that informed.

550284[/snapback]

Very astute comment, SNR. Couldn't agree more.

If JP wins nobody complains.  I do feel bad for the kid because they are in a way blaming him for the teams record.  Like someone pointed out earlier look at the Bears.  They won with an awful rookie QB.  The team ranking last in the league in third down defense and red zone defense is not excusable!  Maybe that had something to do with the record!  I think he is an easy target.  From everything I read and heard the kid worked his butt off all year.  He played awful at times and did deserve to be replaced at times.  But to blame him for the season is bad.  Not only that, but that has got to make it tough for him in the offseason.  Coming back into a situation next year is going to be tough.

550346[/snapback]

Unless the new HC takes charge and tells the whiners to shut up and do their job.

550281[/snapback]

Huge difference...in Kelly's "rookie" season in the NFL, it was clear from game 1, he was an NFL calliber QB...unfotunately the jury is still out on JP.

Big difference between being cocky and being a rooster. Troy breaking the kid's leg last year, and Moulds comments this year lead me to believe he is more the second option.

550353[/snapback]

If Vincent broke his leg on purpose than he should have been suspended by the team. If MM let him get away with that, then it's no wonder the Bills are they way they are. This all goes back to Mullarkey. If JP is being a dork, MM should sit him down and set him straight. If his teamates are giving him crap, MM should have nipped it in the bud. Bad coach...very bad coach.

PTR

Big difference between being cocky and being a rooster. Troy breaking the kid's leg last year, and Moulds comments this year lead me to believe he is more the second option.

550353[/snapback]

During his first training camp, he stood at the fence and signed every autograph the kids asked for. That scores high in the "not a rooster" category to me.

Maybe he changed after they named him starter, but he was decent to the fans that year.