DONAHOE FIRED?

SACKMARINO

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What sucks though is that with Ralphie "getting more involved" he's not likely to give out a President's title again which is what you would most likely need to get a Ron Wolf or Scott Pioli type guy....

548605[/snapback]

I just think RW's tired of the "trust me, I'm a genius" approach that TD had. He's not getting back into the administrative side, he just what's to see how the management team operates so he can have a better idea of what's actually going on. Like a Chairman of the Board, rather than a CEO.

If Frentz would come here- give him anything he would want. he has a winning history( in college) and has the reputation as a strict coach. Most of the nonsense that occured this year would never happen on a team he coaches. In many ways he is like Saban of the phins. I think they have an excellent coach and his hiring has turned their team around.

548614[/snapback]

It pains me to say it, but I seriously doubt the Bills will ever get a guy like Fernetz. First off, Ralph hasn't tradiotinally given college guys much of a look, and secondly, there are going to be more attractive opportunities for a sought after guy like him, in the near future...Raiders and Rams come to mind...

It pains me to say it, but I seriously doubt the Bills will ever get a guy like Fernetz.  First off, Ralph hasn't tradiotinally given college guys much of a look, and secondly, there are going to be more attractive opportunities for a sought after guy like him, in the near future...Raiders and Rams come to mind...

548651[/snapback]

didn't ralph hit it off with dick jauron a couple of years ago when they interviewed him?

Can you imagine Mike Tice and Ralph hitting it off?

548660[/snapback]

Please don't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just heard that a friend of mine working at the airport and waiting for his flight to depart, overheard a conversation between George Seifert and RW at the VIP lounge... he told me it seems they hit it off!!!!

Our stud rb takes himself out becuase he is tired? Game 16 and you are not in condition to run back to back plays?

548614[/snapback]

If you read WM comments in the News he said he took himself out because they were running the no huddle and he was tired. I think it was more of a protest move than anything else. If you're (MM) going to run the no huddle and pass the ball all over the place then I'll just sit this out.

MM lost control of the team to the players (see WM, EM, SA) and that was his downfall. They wanted JP out and the vet in so he did it. Now we wasted the year and still don't know if JP will be any good.

While I believe you...I also don't think that makes it "official".  The official announcement is probably NOT going to come from some schmuck in the Bills store.  :blink:

548707[/snapback]

It will come from Hammered A Lot who will witness Donahoe carying out several large boxes from One Bills Drive.

PTR

If you read WM comments in the News he said he took himself out because they were running the no huddle and he was tired.  I think it was more of a protest move than anything else.  If you're (MM) going to run the no huddle and pass the ball all over the place then I'll just sit this out.

MM lost control of the team to the players (see WM, EM, SA) and that was his downfall.  They wanted JP out and the vet in so he did it.  Now we wasted the year and still don't know if JP will be any good.

548702[/snapback]

I agree 100%. We have taken two steps back rather than forward. If you're Ralp how do you keep MM? And why in the hell did they give him a 5 yr contract?

While I believe you...I also don't think that makes it "official".  The official announcement is probably NOT going to come from some schmuck in the Bills store.  :doh:

548707[/snapback]

Apparently they get the BN delivered at the store... :blink: