Ok, I say we beat the pats...

ICE

its posts like this that make me scratch my head. ICE, honestly, what did you see yesterday (besides 7 sacks, a goaline stand that got us nothing, a play where Moulds was in a QB, a go-nowhere double reverse, a turnover, Bledsoe getting pressured non stop, Bledsoe firing the ball roughly 90 MPH for no reason, or at the receivers' feet) that would make you think they will win.

I have NO problems hoping they win. I know 3 pats fans down here who i would love to be able to verbally abuse if we won.

Question is, WHAT did you see, or the rest of you, that would make you think this team can or will be the World Champs?

Im not even being a smart ass, i really want to know how you can really think that.

And STILL go on to go 10-6.  so there!!!   :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

38751[/snapback]

Okay ICE state your case please.

Brady gets great protection as it is so we are going to suddenly drop him six times?

Daniel Graham and Ben Watson who will cover them? Wire? Fletcher?

Richard Seymour/Vince Woolfolk/Ty Warren/ against our interior OL?

Brushi and Harrison blitzing.......TH going to pick them up?

Ty Law on EM....Law owns EM.

I think if we dont bring our "A" game we get our asses handed to us. So far we havent even brought our "C" game.

its posts like this that make me scratch my head. ICE, honestly, what did you see yesterday (besides 7 sacks, a goaline stand that got us nothing, a play where Moulds was in a QB, a go-nowhere double reverse, a turnover, Bledsoe getting pressured non stop, Bledsoe firing the ball roughly 90 MPH for no reason, or at the receivers' feet) that would make you think they will win.

I have NO problems hoping they win. I know 3 pats fans down here who i would love to be able to verbally abuse if we won.

Question is, WHAT did you see, or the rest of you, that would make you think this team can or will be the World Champs?

Im not even being a smart ass, i really want to know how you can really think that.

38758[/snapback]

good call stoj

i love our team and many of its players, and everything about the Bills...and i will stick by them to the bitter end...but after watching these first 2 games, i found myself wondering how we are going to win more than 2-3 games this year...i fear that somewhere bill parcells is drooling over the thought of a top 5 draft pick next year

(no i am not saying trading up was bad, and i'd do it over again, just sayin it may come back to haunt us)

Until this team sits Drew, they have NO shot of going anywhere, I was one who thought they could be 10-6 myself, but if Drew is under center, forget it.

38779[/snapback]

They could never justify it to the luxury box and season ticket holders. It's like Howard Simon said " Your sending a message after week 2....hey we're quitting now and we'll see you next season".

They could never justify it to the luxury box and season ticket holders. It's like Howard Simon said " Your sending a message after week 2....hey we're quitting now and we'll see you next season".

38784[/snapback]

Thats true T-80...maybe if they had Flutie or something it would be looked at differently...but I think most Bills fans would agree...luxury box or not, this team NEEDS a change under center.

38758[/snapback]

Maybe ICE doesn't like bashing when everyone else is bashing. :doh::doh: He would just be another voice in the crowd otherwise.

ICE,

Save what I am about to type because I'm a man of my word.

If the Buffalo Bills go 10-6 during the 2004 season, I will buy you a ticket to a game of your choice during the 2005 season. Better yet, if a 10-6 record gets the Bills a home playoff game, I will buy you a ticket to that game instead. If you can't make it to a playoff game, we'll go on the original statement, and I'll buy you one ticket to one game during the 2005 season.

Best of luck to you. If I have to buy you this ticket, I will be every bit as happy as you. Trust me. I just don't see it happening though.

And for all you newcomers, I have been posting on this board since 1996 and have never been near as negative as I have the last two days. I can't remember a time in my life when I've been so negative and pessimistic as I have been the last two days. Usually, I'm quite optimistic (but realistic), but this team has sucked the life out of me. I'll be watching every week, but quite honestly, I've thrown in the towel. I hope like crazy I'll be eating crow. Hell, I'll eat crow stevestojan if it means having a winning record this year.

Maybe ICE doesn't like bashing when everyone else is bashing.  :doh:  :doh:  He would just be another voice in the crowd otherwise.

38807[/snapback]

I say we go on to win every game from here on in and become Superbowl Champions!! Insert middle finger to make my point. There. That will show them I'm right!! No one messes with the middle finger!

38784[/snapback]

many would disagree and treat the benching as a ray of hope for THIS year.

moulds in at QB ,FAKE PUNT all things that if we had talked about befor the season would of had us excited with our new coach . i like ice's pick we beat the pats. 0 and 2 i say we will be in the hunt at the end of the season for a play off spot , WE could be KC fans shiting our pants now saying no ring this year after lots of peoplee picked them to go all the way no ONE pick us to do stevestojan.