Belichick is really ridiculous

zow2

Anyone see when Tedy Bruschi was injured last night? They helped him to the sidelines and then ABC had their usual sideline camera focus in on the trainer messing around with Bruschi's leg. A typical shot you see many times during an NFL game. Of course New England sends one of their little sideline gopher boys to do everything in his power to block the camera with his hands and a towel. The kid looked stupid trying feebily to block the camera. Anyway, it struck me as being so ridiculous and make no mistake.... that was a direct order from Belichick to try to stop and control the media from filming/reporting an injury. And to think some of you guys get uptight when Mularkey is vague about an injury or a starter? Genius Bill takes it to new levels every week.

To me, he is ridiculous because of his gay gimmick offense that has LBs catching TDs.

543121[/snapback]

I know, if we were throwing to LB's from the two yd line on 1st down...the fans here would have a fricken' meltdown. Bill is a genius though mostly because he has an excellent QB who can pull it off.

I know, if we were throwing to LB's from the two yd line on 1st down...the fans here would have a fricken' meltdown.  Bill is a genius though mostly because he has an excellent QB who can pull it off.

543130[/snapback]

3 Super Bowls in 4 years.

Why question anything he does?

He can do anything he wants..................He is the best.

Just wish he was in Buffalo.

Anyone see when Tedy Bruschi was injured last night?  They helped him to the sidelines and then ABC had their usual sideline camera focus in on the trainer messing around with Bruschi's leg.  A typical shot you see many times during an NFL game.  Of course New England sends one of their little sideline gopher boys to do everything in his power to block the camera with his hands and a towel.  The kid looked stupid trying feebily to block the camera.  Anyway, it struck me as being so ridiculous and make no mistake.... that was a direct order from Belichick to try to stop and control the media from filming/reporting an injury.  And to think some of you guys get uptight when Mularkey is vague about an injury or a starter?  Genius Bill takes it to new levels every week.

543119[/snapback]

The sweet taste of jealousy.

The big difference is that Belichick has 3 Super Bowl rings to back up his experimentation on offense and defense. He has the benefit of the doubt from his team and fans for the forseable future.

Mularkey, on the other hand, hasn't proven a damn thing except the innate ability to produce an assinine play call at the absolute worst time and have it fail miserably.

Vrabel has 6 catches for 6 touchdowns. If we had Vrabel, MM would fake the pass to a wide open Vrabel and have Roscoe Parish do a statue of liberty play from the 1.

RTB

3 Super Bowls in 4 years.

Why question anything he does?

He can do anything he wants..................He is the best.

Just wish he was in Buffalo.

543182[/snapback]

If you pay him, he will come!!! But can he bring Brady with him? Nope, so forget it!

Anyone see when Tedy Bruschi was injured last night?  They helped him to the sidelines and then ABC had their usual sideline camera focus in on the trainer messing around with Bruschi's leg.  A typical shot you see many times during an NFL game.  Of course New England sends one of their little sideline gopher boys to do everything in his power to block the camera with his hands and a towel.  The kid looked stupid trying feebily to block the camera.  Anyway, it struck me as being so ridiculous and make no mistake.... that was a direct order from Belichick to try to stop and control the media from filming/reporting an injury.  And to think some of you guys get uptight when Mularkey is vague about an injury or a starter?  Genius Bill takes it to new levels every week.

543119[/snapback]

Yeah, wish he was on our freakin' sideline too, eh?

They helped him to the sidelines and then ABC had their usual sideline camera focus in on the trainer messing around with Bruschi's leg. 

543119[/snapback]

I believe you're referring to either the Assante Samuel or Bethel Johnson sideline shot where they're getting a concussion exam?

I know, if we were throwing to LB's from the two yd line on 1st down...the fans here would have a fricken' meltdown.  Bill is a genius though mostly because he has an excellent QB who can pull it off.

543130[/snapback]

It seems like TSW has finally come full circle as far as the Patriots are concerned. It used to be "Marsha Brady sucks, and is just a product of Belichiks' system." Now, BB runs a "gay" offense, and the only reason it works, is because he has a great (not gay?) QB!!! :huh:

I feel sorry for football fans who just can't appreciate really good football when they see it! :lol:

To me, he is ridiculous because of his gay gimmick offense that has LBs catching TDs.

543121[/snapback]

i bet if u put spikes or london in on tight end plays they would be for it as well!we used to put sam adams in on offense didnt we?a good coach will use all his roster to his best.i may not like the patriots but bill is a great coach

i bet if u put spikes or london in on tight end plays they would be for it as well!we used to put sam adams in on offense didnt we?a good coach will use all his roster to his best.i may not like the patriots but bill is a great coach

543307[/snapback]

At least we got to see Roscoe Parrish throw a pass this year.

That just about completes everything I wanted to see in 2005.

I was at a delayed family Christmas party and got home to see about 15 minutes in the third Q.... but, could it be possible that the injury might have required them to pull down his pants? That's a pretty common thing to do when a player has an injury "down there."

Good thing the kid was there with the towel. We may have been blinded by Tedi's Allmighty pee-pee aka "Stand back! I don't know how big this thing gets!"

you mean the gimmick offense that works at a high leve???  vrable can run short routes,he can catch,vrable is a football player,and football players play football. NUFF SAID.

543531[/snapback]

doubt it works against the steelers.....and they have a better tight end in miller than the pats do in vrabel

It has worked against the steelers. The reason is that Brady is throwing down the middle where only the TE can get it not out to the side where it gets picked off. Second NE uses anything and any player to help it win. Also winning the game is all that counts. :D:D

It has worked against the steelers. The reason is that Brady is throwing down the middle where only the TE can get it not out to the side where it gets picked off. Second NE uses anything and any player to help it win. Also winning the game is all that counts. :D  :D

543598[/snapback]

we shall see but i'm pretty sure that dog will have plenty of bite, the only thing that really counts though is wins ats when the bills arent involved.