Just when you think the Bills are the pits

PromoTheRobot

Losing a 20-point lead in the 4th Quarter is bad...but so it getting shelled 48-3 by a $hitty Ravens team...on Monday night football! They keep dancing with Favre about whether or not he will retire. Memo to Brett...it's over. You are a first ballot HOF'er, but stop embarressing yourself and hang it up!

I do have one question...have you ever heard a Packer fan go off on his team like we go off on the Bills? I never have. They must have the patience of saints up there.

PTR

Losing a 20-point lead in the 4th Quarter is bad...but so it getting shelled 48-3 by a $hitty Ravens team...on Monday night football!  They keep dancing with Favre about whether or not he will retire.  Memo to Brett...it's over.  You are a first ballot HOF'er, but stop embarressing yourself and hang it up!

I do have one question...have you ever heard a Packer fan go off on his team like we go off on the Bills?  I never have.  They must have the patience of saints up there.

PTR

537764[/snapback]

Patience? Heck, they're frozen solid! It'll be spring before they move again....

I do have one question...have you ever heard a Packer fan go off on his team like we go off on the Bills?  I never have.  They must have the patience of saints up there.

537764[/snapback]

Nope, just 3/5 of a hand full of rings. I'd be pretty patient for the rest of my life if we got just one.

Losing a 20-point lead in the 4th Quarter is bad...but so it getting shelled 48-3 by a $hitty Ravens team...on Monday night football!  They keep dancing with Favre about whether or not he will retire.  Memo to Brett...it's over.  You are a first ballot HOF'er, but stop embarressing yourself and hang it up!

PTR

537764[/snapback]

Brett hasn't looked great at times this year but he's still a lot better than anyone I've ever seen in Buffalo, including #12. This year, he has no O-line, no D and a team that apparently that has mailed it in. If Brett was QB of Buffaro this year, they would be in contention for the division.

That being said, if Brett really wants to help out the pack, he'll go to the GM and ask to be traded to a good team in need of a QB. They could use the extra pick or two.

PTR

537764[/snapback]

Favre's old and needs to retire, no doubt...but he's getting no help on the field, either.

Nope, just 3/5 of a hand full of rings.  I'd be pretty patient for the rest of my life if we got just one.

537782[/snapback]

That is the key: there is a history of success in Green Bay, three Super Bowls, and more than several NFL championships.

Hey, if you're a Packer fan and can remember at least as far back as to when the Pack beat the Pats, everything else is just gravy.

That is the key: there is a history of success in Green Bay, three Super Bowls, and more than several NFL championships.

Hey, if you're a Packer fan and can remember at least as far back as to when the Pack beat the Pats, everything else is just gravy.

537833[/snapback]

and that's why i love being a bills fan... for every eddie robinson, or nate playing tight man coverage 15 yards off the LOS, there's frank reich running off the field yelling thank you jesus with his hand in the air. That's enough for me to make it to april.

and that's why i love being a bills fan...  for every eddie robinson, or nate playing tight man coverage 15 yards off the LOS, there's frank reich running off the field yelling thank you jesus with his hand in the air.  That's enough for me to make it to april.

537854[/snapback]

:blush:

If Brett was QB of Buffaro this year, they would be in contention for the division. 

537784[/snapback]

Solid post, Terrell Owens. :blush:

Favre has 24 INT this year. 24!!!! That's a lot of bad passes. The guy has got a great history, but he just doesn't have the skills or the players around him anymore. If he doesn't retire, it will just be more of the same next year.

Slowly back away....slowly.....I don't want to use this but I will

537859[/snapback]

Super Bowl Rings:

Brett Favre: 1

Jim Kelly: 0

I loved Jim Kelly, don't get me wrong. But he just wasn't good enough to take the team on his shoulders and will them to a SB victory a'la Favre.

Talk about giving up. I was stunned to watch how poorly Green Bay was playing last night.

Anyone who thinks Favre should still be around didn't see the multiple heave-hos into double coverage with no chance of doing anything but getting picked. And for what? So Tony Driver can jump up but not try? So when a guy does catch the ball, no one upfield blocks for him?

I typically don't make Half-Game NFL bets, but the second half line between the Ravens and Pack last night was Pick 'em.

PICK 'EM!

Easiest money ever.

I typically don't make Half-Game NFL bets, but the second half line between the Ravens and Pack last night was Pick 'em.

PICK 'EM!

Easiest money ever.

537914[/snapback]

True that. The guy I go through doesn't allow halfs, but Ravens -3.5 was a similar autolock. I have been employing a theory since about Week 9 that has worked out pretty well: When a bad AFC team is playing a bad NFC team, take the AFC. (Obviously Bills-Saints was the exception to the rule.) I have employed this strategy for good teams occasionally as well, like the Patriots (-6) over Tampa on Saturday.