told you guys Donahoe was done

trolls_r_us

I posted here yesterday that a source revealed that Donahoe had ALREADY been told by Ralph that he would NOt be coming back next year

that psot was deleted, because after all, I'm a message board troll and all

NOw its all over WGR and Buffalo media

kitty is clawing her way out of the bag

I posted here yesterday that a source revealed that Donahoe had ALREADY been told by Ralph that he would NOt be coming back next year

537286[/snapback]

We are not worthy...did you jus go with your gut on this one, or did you have insider information? I would have never guessed it.... :D

537286[/snapback]

I have had WGR on all day and have not heard news even resembling the statement above once.

Who would've thunk it...a guy with a 30-48 record as President/GM and a 4-10 record this year getting canned. This is just shocking. Thanks for the inside information.

I think I will wait to send you further kudos until Ralph actually says something about the situation. However, I have heard Paul Hamilton has the crapper at Ralph's condo bugged..so I am certain this is valid.

I'm listening to GR now and they're not saying anything about TD getting canned.

537335[/snapback]

Actually I'm certain that WGR has been subliminally been playing that message over the air for weeks now.

You just have to wrap aluminum foil on your head to hear it clearly.

Guest BackInDaDay
Actually I'm certain that WGR has been subliminally been playing that message over the air for weeks now.

You just have to wrap aluminum foil on your head to hear it clearly.

537344[/snapback]

No. That only keeps Donahoe from reading your thoughts. Boy, some people...

537286[/snapback]

I, for one, apprieciate the doublespacing and your acumen, oh soothesayer.

Who is "a source" ? Speak so we may believe.

I'm listening to GR now and they're not saying anything about TD getting canned.

537335[/snapback]

Bulldog reported in the post game that he has been told that Wilson has been asking former players and other football-people for advice as to who to replace Donahoe with and asking for any other advice as to how to improve the team (Mularkey?).