told you guys Donahoe was done

trolls_r_us

I posted here yesterday that a source revealed that Donahoe had ALREADY been told by Ralph that he would NOt be coming back next year

that psot was deleted, because after all, I'm a message board troll and all

NOw its all over WGR and Buffalo media

kitty is clawing her way out of the bag

537286[/snapback]

Thanks for the scoop. :D

My god, sounds like he's terminal! I want TD gone too but not dead. Sounds like that post past week about Sonny making a visit may be what Ralph has planned.

I hope TD has an E-Z-Pass!

Marv was doing an intrview last week and was talking about how Wilson had told Polian that he was being fired before the season ended. This could be how he does it- he lets the gm know in advance so he can get his affairs in order before leaving.

537326[/snapback]

Actually I'm certain that WGR has been subliminally been playing that message over the air for weeks now.

You just have to wrap aluminum foil on your head to hear it clearly.

537344[/snapback]

Break out the tin-foil hats, it's party time!!...........here kitty kitty kitty

Someone please start the "You were right" parade because some people just can't live without having their thoughts validated.

537314[/snapback]

trolls_r_us was right! He knew it all along. He is prescient. He is all knowing. He is perceptive. He has foresight beyond belief. He is a wise sage.

BTW--when can I expect my fancy dinner? I think all my picks so far are correct! I plan on asking Aussie if she'll join me. :D