GAME THREAD

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The defense has been on the field for all but three and a half minutes of the second half. 

Yeah, they're pussies...but the crap we're watching right now is also not entirely their fault.

535299[/snapback]

They are a victim of the Jerry Grey's kitty-ass defensive sceme, b ut you can see they have no fight in them at all.

PTR

It would be nice if the D would let the O get on the field.

I knew it was bad, but I had no idea that we had not stopped a third or fourth and one prior to this game. That pretty much says it all. Somewhere in Minnesota, Pat Williams is laughing.

They are a victim of the Jerry Grey's kitty-ass defensive sceme, b ut you can see they have no fight in them at all.

PTR

535304[/snapback]

After getting the sh-- beat out of you by the Broncos' running game for nearly an entire half, how much fight would you have in you? If the offense have any guts, we wouldn't be bitching about how gutless the defense is now. I never thought I'd say anything so obviously conflicting...but the biggest problem with the defense may very well be the offensive line.

Sharp and Terico said you can't fire a HC after 2 seasons because there is too much turnover...but if your problems are caused by your coaching, how can it be better to keep them?

PTR

535283[/snapback]

They are just being politically correct...not wanting to call Mularkey out...Shortly after, they were talking about how the Bills did have a lot of talent...so...what is it guys?

No one wants to turn a Coaching Staff after 2 years, myself included...But when a HC like Mularkey proves he is just not ready for the Job, you are FAR better off giving the new HC a head start on bringing in his system...

MM MUST go...I guarantee if the Bills retain Mularkey... 2006 will be yet another wasted Season... <_<

After getting the sh-- beat out of you by the Broncos' running game for nearly an entire half, how much fight would you have in you?  If the offense have any guts, we wouldn't be bitching about how gutless the defense is now.  I never thought I'd say anything so obviously conflicting...but the biggest problem with the defense may very well be the offensive line.

535309[/snapback]

Its getting harder and harder to sort out the varying degrees of suckitude among the units on this team.

only down 2 td's with 6 minutes left in the game and the Ralph is empty.

535316[/snapback]

I had a ticket for tonight's game but decided the airfare wasn't worth it. Good thing it's the last home game. Next one would have been ugly for attendance.

Its getting harder and harder to sort out the varying degrees of suckitude among the units on this team.

535315[/snapback]

Eventually, at some point, suckitude in a given unit hits a certain level at which it ceases to be discrete and exhibits a sort of turbulent, chaotic, unpredictable flow that encompasses the entire team in ways that cannot be precisely defined but only vaguely defined. It's a well-defined scientific principle, in that when the density of suckitude hits a certain mathematically defined boundary point, it ceases to be discretely definable.

That boundary point is called, of course, the Arizona Cardinals Boundary.