An organized Bills Fan protest

aussiew

This message is being circulated around to the Bills Backers members throughout the country. But obviously, it can only be successful if the locals hear about it. What a great idea!

Please spread the word to your friends and family who are going to the game if you want to send a message to OBD.

"This is the only way to be organized as well as do a peaceful protest against Donahoe and the way the team has turned out. If fans bring in a sign or wear a bag, they will be taken away and you will be left with no form of protest besides or schedule chants of "Donahoe Must Go"!

Security will have a zero tolerance this Saturday, be warned!

Wear an orange hat, wear a hunting jacket, wear an orange scarf…whatever, but become active on National TV as you have seen happening in Detroit. This is our team and we demand more from

management than the product we've supported the last 5 years.

Why Orange? Because Orange is highly visible. If you wore white and it snows, will it show on TV? No.

Red and Blue are team colors, where's the protest in that? Black won’t show either, Orange is the only highly visible color, as hunters know, that can be seen at night and in snowy conditions.

Wear a Bills hat and an Orange jacket, wear an Orange Hat and a Bills jacket, whatever but do something. As fact, all signs and paper bags will be taken at the gate.

It's working in Detroit, after fans realized that they were no longer allowed to protest with signs or bags, they also switched to this. Once management realizes that an "Orange out" at RWS is our way of a

peaceful and organized protest vs. not seeing any signs or paper bags, he'll open his eyes and ears to us.

Why not just boycott the game? Boycott the game, I think we're better fans than that. Let’s not bring us down as fans, show up, root for the boys on the field but show management that we're sick of the crap

and we want a change!"

Was on another thread and won't work this week. One of the Bronco's colors is Orange. :lol:

533553[/snapback]

The reason that the Lions fans are going with orange is because they're playing the Bengals this week. They're purposely wearing the other team's colors so this actually works out well.

Here's a better idea, don't go to the game! Oh, but you haven't the guts to really make a protest with your wallet. See, it's incentives that make people do what they do. And the deal is, people buy have the tickets and won't waste them buy not going. However, wouldn't an empty stadium be more of a protest?

Any true protest or rebellion calls for one to throw his own agenda and make personal sacrifices for the greater good. But like every politician in WNY, no one has the guts to stay home because of money!

Another ill-conceived, weak, lame protest attempt probably by the same people who complained with every fiber of their being about their local politicians and then didn't have the fortitude to vote in a newcomer.

So the bottom line is... you get what you deserve and vote or pay for!

And you know what, a new GM and HC won't change my feeling on this team. I'll buy my tickets for a couple games next year regardless. It's about the only place in the town where people come together and enjoy being Buffalonians. It's a community thing, or as we planners say, sense of place. I feel it in the parking lot more than anywhere I go in WNY.

Here's a better idea, don't go to the game! Oh, but you haven't the guts to really make a protest with your wallet. See, it's incentives that make people do what they do. And the deal is, people buy have the tickets and won't waste them buy not going. However, wouldn't an empty stadium be more of a protest?

Any true protest or rebellion calls for one to throw his own agenda and make personal sacrifices for the greater good. But like every politician in WNY, no one has the guts to stay home because of money!

Another ill-conceived, weak, lame protest attempt probably by the same people who complained with every fiber of their being about their local politicians and then didn't have the fortitude to vote in a newcomer.

I'll buy my tickets for a couple games next year regardless

Way to completely contradict the main "point" to your post. :lol:

I received that same ignorant email. Heres how it went from Help@!@#$.com

I get the email and than respond back with:

Wear orange like the colors of the broncos.. have YOU lost your freakin mind?

Do you think that the bills organization wants to lose? Things happen and its frustrating but you can believe they know firsthand how distressed we are.

You can wear orange or green or whatever you want. Get a grip.

He responds:

Try and bring a sign or a paper bag into the stadium on Saturday and see

what happens to you genius. Wearing orange is the only way, last time I

checked the Doncos no longer have orange helmets and their away jerseys

are white.

I respond back:

I wont be wearing a bag or a sign. How old are you? I really hope you didnt just start watching the bills in the late 80s or early 90s. The game is cyclical. Free agency and coaching will find its way back to our team. The bills are not in a bubble. The owner and coachs know whats up and the right decisions will be made for us and for them.

Happy Holidays

he responds:

I went to games at the Rockpile with my family and you? You dont have to

wear anything or protest, some will some won't.

Were die hard win or lose.

WE WILL BE BACK !!!!!

...and do you have tickets to the game Saturday? :doh:

I went to the Patriots game because I had family coming in from out of state, old friends to see again, new friends to meet (Nick in England), so I made the best of the "game".

Wearing orange is a great idea, IMO.

I would love to see the TV cameras pan out to a sea of orange filling the tv screen. Bills Nation not Jerk Nation!

And you know what, a new GM and HC won't change my feeling on this team. I'll buy my tickets for a couple games next year regardless. It's about the only place in the town where people come together and enjoy being Buffalonians. It's a community thing, or as we planners say, sense of place. I feel it in the parking lot more than anywhere I go in WNY.

533661[/snapback]