An organized Bills Fan protest

aussiew

Why not just stay home?  Ralphie doesnt get any parking fees, concession fees, souvenier fees.  Nothing nada zip.

Let the fans put as much effort in as the players are.

533887[/snapback]

Or you could tailgate at Hammer's Lot and watch the game on TV in the lot.

Why not just stay home?  Ralphie doesnt get any parking fees, concession fees, souvenier fees.  Nothing nada zip.

Let the fans put as much effort in as the players are.

533887[/snapback]

If this was miami or a dome it may might mean something but showing up in winter weather will differentiate you from the pussies that are using the season as an excuse to sit in their heated living rooms. Wearing orange will mean you support the Bills as a team but are not happy with the season.

Always park outside the stadium anyways (faster exit for ride back to Utica and 1/3 the price of Ralph's lot) and will buy only a coke to mix with the rum I bring in.

For my orange I have some SU stuff and some hulklike vinyl gloves I wear when snowblowing when the snow is too wet for regular gloves. Walmart specials that were only about $3-4 I think. HATE the wave but will participate this week proudly wearing those gloves.

Long live the 60's!

This message is being circulated around to the Bills Backers members throughout the country.  But obviously, it can only be successful if the locals hear about it.  What a great idea!

Please spread the word to your friends and family who are going to the game if you want to send a message to OBD.

"This is the only way to be organized as well as do a peaceful protest against Donahoe and the way the team has turned out. If fans bring in a sign or wear a bag, they will be taken away and you will be left with no form of protest besides or schedule chants of "Donahoe Must Go"! 

Security will have a zero tolerance this Saturday, be warned!

Wear an orange hat, wear a hunting jacket, wear an orange scarf…whatever, but become active on National TV as you have seen happening in Detroit. This is our team and we demand more from

management than the product we've supported the last 5 years.

Why Orange? Because Orange is highly visible. If you wore white and it snows, will it show on TV? No.

Red and Blue are team colors, where's the protest in that? Black won’t show either, Orange is the only highly visible color, as hunters know, that can be seen at night and in snowy conditions.

Wear a Bills hat and an Orange jacket, wear an Orange Hat and a Bills jacket, whatever but do something.  As fact, all signs and paper bags will be taken at the gate.

It's working in Detroit, after fans realized that they were no longer allowed to protest with signs or bags, they also switched to this. Once management realizes that an "Orange out" at RWS is our way of a

peaceful and organized protest vs. not seeing any signs or paper bags, he'll open his eyes and ears to us.

Why not just boycott the game? Boycott the game, I think we're better fans than that. Let’s not bring us down as fans, show up, root for the boys on the field but show management that we're sick of the crap

and we want a change!"

533547[/snapback]

Is this truly how far we've fallen? Stealing ideas from LIONS fans, fer crissakes?

Far as I know, my favorite team's colors are still red, white, and blue... so that's what I'll be wearing this evening, when I attend my seventy-seventh consecutive home game. Doesn't mean I'm not frustrated, and it doesn't mean I haven't taken advantage of other opportunities to convey my displeasure to the Bills front office. But wearing the opposing team's colors into our own stadium is something I refuse to do.

Feel free to disagree.

Is this truly how far we've fallen? Stealing ideas from LIONS fans, fer crissakes?

Far as I know, my favorite team's colors are still red, white, and blue... so that's what I'll be wearing this evening, when I attend my seventy-seventh consecutive home game. Doesn't mean I'm not frustrated, and it doesn't mean I haven't taken advantage of other opportunities to convey my displeasure to the Bills front office. But wearing the opposing team's colors into our own stadium is something I refuse to do.

Feel free to disagree.

534926[/snapback]

you should try the naked protest :o

... when I attend my seventy-seventh consecutive home game.

534926[/snapback]

I figure last night was my 61st consecutive home game. It may be one or two more, I've got to find my stubs from the 99 season to check. I know I did go to the Indy game, last home game in 99, that season.