Smerlas on Losman...

Buftex

Okay, since WHAM now streams, and we can hear Fred Smerlas on a weekly basis, he is, for me, becoming the biggest douche bag to soil the Bills colors (which is saying something).

Last week, he said Losman has "no chance" in the NFL, and tonight, he compares Losman and Rob Johnson. He says Johnson had more talent, and Losman has "more guts"....

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, since WHAM now streams, and we can hear Fred Smerlas on a weekly basis, he is, for me, becoming the biggest douche bag to soil the Bills colors (which is saying something).

Last week, he said Losman has "no chance" in the NFL, and tonight, he compares Losman and Rob Johnson.  He says Johnson had more talent, and Losman has "more guts"....

532640[/snapback]

Haven't listened to Fred's inanities for several years now. See he hasn't lost his touch.

I'm surprised Smerlas could pull his fat head out of Tom Brady's ass long enough to talk about anyone else. 0:)

532645[/snapback]

And usually when he gets it out of Brady's ass he stuffs it right in Belichik's pooper!! Smerlas is the biggest turncoat I know of.

Last week, he said Losman has "no chance" in the NFL, and tonight, he compares Losman and Rob Johnson.  He says Johnson had more talent, and Losman has "more guts"....

532640[/snapback]

For some reason he trashes the Bills every chance he gets- he is a true New Englander, like he never played in Buffalo. His fan support was great when he was a Bill.

The Dean on Smerlas...

He's a stupid POS who's opinion on anything concerning the Bills is worthless.

Seriously...what the fu#k does fat, stupid, blow-hard Freddy know about QB talent? Fu#k him!

532640[/snapback]

Of all the things you can say bad about RJ, not having guts is NOT one of them.

I'm not sure if it was because he was like a deer in headlights, but he was always willing to take a shot. 0:)

532640[/snapback]

I'm not saying he's anything close to Farve but...it's way too early for ANYONE to make a final judgement on him...case in point....

“He was a wild and crazy quarterback in Atlanta in the games I watched,” Thompson said. “He did some great things and he did some things that kinda made you scratch your head.”

Still, as late as the mid-1994 season, not everyone in the Packers’ football offices was sold on Favre. After Favre sprained his ankle at Minnesota and gave way to promising Mark Brunell, Holmgren polled the coaching staff the following Monday on whether Favre or Brunell should start the next week against Chicago. The Packers were 3-4 at the time, and Favre’s passer rating was below 75 points in three of the previous five games, including 25.8 points against the Vikings.

At least a couple of assistant coaches said Favre was too undisciplined and advised going with Brunell. Holmgren stayed with Favre, who threw five touchdown passes in a win over the Bears the next week.

I'm not saying he's anything close to Farve but...it's way too early for ANYONE to make a final judgement on him...case in point....

“He was a wild and crazy quarterback in Atlanta in the games I watched,” Thompson said. “He did some great things and he did some things that kinda made you scratch your head.”

Still, as late as the mid-1994 season, not everyone in the Packers’ football offices was sold on Favre. After Favre sprained his ankle at Minnesota and gave way to promising Mark Brunell, Holmgren polled the coaching staff the following Monday on whether Favre or Brunell should start the next week against Chicago. The Packers were 3-4 at the time, and Favre’s passer rating was below 75 points in three of the previous five games, including 25.8 points against the Vikings.

At least a couple of assistant coaches said Favre was too undisciplined and advised going with Brunell. Holmgren stayed with Favre, who threw five touchdown passes in a win over the Bears the next week.

532660[/snapback]

Thompson?

Nice find, Bastard!

Oh, yeah Fred Smerlas was a great player in his prime. The 1980-81 Bills are my alltime favorite teams, and Smerlas was a big part of that. He was always a jerk when he opened his mouth though...Haslett was never much better....

BTW- I would still recommend his "By A Nose" book, to any Bills fan. It is a pretty entertaining read, lots of juicy gossip...he really hated Marv at the end...

It looks to me like he'd fit in on this board just fine.  What's the big deal?

532735[/snapback]

We like us (most of us, anyway). Smerlas says Bills fans suck!

We like Buffalo.. Smerlas says Buffalol is a s#ithole...and that was one of the more complmentary things he said about it.

Most of us root for the Bills when they're playing well (actually most of us root for the team even when they suck...like now). Smerlas despises the Bills, Ralph, the city and the fans.