Meanest girl in the world?

Seems like she's just not old enough to have established proper empathy with her fellow humans.  Hopefully it's something she'll grow into.

530212[/snapback]

She'll lose someone, someday. Chances are, it won't affect her too bad. Why?

I kind of think the opposite. I think one develops that empathy earlier in life. If one doesn't develop an ability to relate to, to care about other people by the time they are 20 or so, it's probably not going to really happen. Patterns. Both behavior, and even neurological.

As was mentioned, look at the Mom response.

I pity the sap who marries her.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She'll lose someone, someday. Chances are, it won't affect her too bad. Why?

I kind of think the opposite. I think one develops that empathy earlier in life. If one doesn't develop an ability to relate to, to care about other people by the time they are 20 or so, it's probably not going to really happen. Patterns. Both behavior, and even neurological.

As was mentioned, look at the Mom response.

I pity the sap who marries her.

530215[/snapback]

You may be right about that but I think major life events might affect the witch. I know that having kids made me much more empathetic to stories such as the barcalounger boy's tragic plight. I want to say hopefully she will develop empathy as she has children of her own but can't say honestly that I want her to reproduce.

I've seen a lot of "tard" attacks right here on the wall  :D  .

I agree that she has a right to write whatever she wants. I respect her for her amazing creativity.  But on the other hand, I worry that she can breed.  :)

529776[/snapback]

You give her way too much credit. Even if you strip away the lack of respect for life, love and humanity and leave it entirely out of the equation, her creativity is rivaled by the average kindergartener. She's a dolt who thinks she's smart. The cruelty is merely the cherry on top of the loser sundae.

Excellent post.

Without context, if somebody were to say "death by barcalounger" chances are you'd laugh your ass off. With context, it's only funny in certian situations.[e.g. "ieatcrayonz got piss drunk (yet again) and stuck his head in the barcalounger last night. His dog then jumped on the foot rest closing his head in it. Thinking it was a game, the dog became overly excited and pissed all over ieatcrayonz as he was suffocated."]

530208[/snapback]

Well it was my birthday.

I still reserve the right to pour sugar in her gas tank under the cover of darkness. America, it is a beautiful country.

530232[/snapback]

Actually a potato shoved up the tailpipe is pretty effective, but doesn't do as much damage. If you get it far enough out of sight it can be very hard to figure out what is wrong with the car.

ya gotta admit, "death by barcalounger" is a bit funny. What struck me as odd is why did the kid stick his head in a footrest in the middle of the night? She should be strung up though just for being mean

from yesterday's Post Dispatch in St. Louis, perhaps the most ignorant and offensive person, and her mother.  I post this because I feel people need to know about this.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/colu...D1?OpenDocument

529484[/snapback]

ya gotta admit, "death by barcalounger" is a bit funny.  What struck me as odd is why did the kid stick his head in a footrest in the middle of the night?  She should be strung up though just for being mean

530788[/snapback]

I found "death by barcalounger" to be unoriginal and lame to tell the truth. To each his own I guess.

72% of restaurants in the US have "Death by Chocolate" as one of their desserts. So she steals her material from menues. Great. What a rapier wit. For her next trick she rant about airlines losing luggage. What a hoot.

If this crap is funny, humor is overrated.

Just a quick thought. I don't get the Mom's take. If I were insensitive enough to do what her daughter did my mother would never defend my reprehensible actions. I've done plenty of stupid things in my lifetime and never did I get "it's okay honey, I love you and will support any moronic thing you do."

Just a quick thought.  I don't get the Mom's take.  If I were insensitive enough to do what her daughter did my mother would never defend my reprehensible actions.  I've done plenty of stupid things in my lifetime and never did I get "it's okay honey, I love you and will support any moronic thing you do."

530928[/snapback]

To me it's the same mentality as the people who let their kids throw tantrums in the restaurant or supermarket. They are clueless about having any responsibility to their fellow citizens and think that their own little angel can do no wrong. Bad parents breed bad people.

Bad parents breed bad people.

530935[/snapback]

not always true. I have have seen bad parents breed some remarkably good people. Choice and will have a little something to do with it. I see a guy everyday that left home at 14 because his parents were wretches. He is one of the most honest and moral people I have ever met.

not always true. I have have seen bad parents breed some remarkably good people. Choice and will have a little something to do with it. I see a guy everyday that left home at 14 because his parents were wretches. He is one of the most honest and moral people I have ever met.

530944[/snapback]

Of course...I didn't mean it as an absolute. I met a girl recently who was on the ball despite having some real morons for parents. But I've seen many more cases of the opposite, where people learn their stupidity, crassness and disregard for others right from good old mom and dad.

To me it's the same mentality as the people who let their kids throw tantrums in the restaurant or supermarket.  They are clueless about having any responsibility to their fellow citizens and think that their own little angel can do no wrong.  Bad parents breed bad people.

530935[/snapback]

You mean like yesterday when i was in court (a violation that I won't specify) and the person i was stting next to decided to let her kid scream incessantly for 40 min.