Meanest girl in the world?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from yesterday's Post Dispatch in St. Louis, perhaps the most ignorant and offensive person, and her mother.  I post this because I feel people need to know about this.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/colu...D1?OpenDocument

529484[/snapback]

My sympathy is underwhelming, considering how I read on this board and recieve in my PMs here three times worse every day.

Like BiB said, I weep for the future...

from yesterday's Post Dispatch in St. Louis, perhaps the most ignorant and offensive person, and her mother.  I post this because I feel people need to know about this.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/colu...D1?OpenDocument

529484[/snapback]

Let's hope that karma repays this c--t eventually.

Sounds like mom is a real winner too. Defending her daughter for taunting mentally "Dawgged" people....all class there.

i had a neighbor for a few years that had a child with this disease. She was the most loving child, she always wanted hugs and wanted to give hugs. She always smilied at you and was really excited when she saw you and was glad you were there. I could never imagine making fun of her or tolerating any one making fun of her. She was the most innocent, loving person. It's sad that these people feel the need to laugh and make fun of these types of people.

Regardless of how low, insensitive, or stupid it may be, she still has every right to say it. Same for the Mom.

529658[/snapback]

You have no right to call this young writer low, insensitive, and stupid.

By doing this you are merely perpetuating the cycle of crassness.

May I suggest just calling her a B word.

The girl is a real piece of work.

Just don't read it if it bothers you.  She did write a disclaimer.  Why do people feel compelled to try an control the situation?

Personal responsibility= Don't read it or STOP reading it if you are offended.

:doh:  :w00t:

529799[/snapback]

Naaaaa, then you miss all the joy of righteous indignation.

My sympathy is underwhelming, considering how I read on this board and recieve in my PMs here three times worse every day.

Like BiB said, I weep for the future...

529561[/snapback]

for a second there i actually thought there was a bigger piece of sh-- in the world than you but i stand corrected.

for a second there i actually thought there was a bigger piece of sh-- in the world than you but i stand corrected.

529816[/snapback]

Of course, I was specifically talking about your PMs...particularly the one where you told me you gang-banged my wife and mother.

But keep pretending you've got the moral high ground, loser. :doh: