TD sounds like a beaten man

Sound_n_Fury

TD wasn't the only NFL GM to blow the call on Charlie Weis.  ;) 

It makes me wonder what the hell they evaluate potential head coaches on.  Lists of important things such as, "Does he look good in a turtleneck?" 

Because it clearly can't be coaches that actually get the job done because Charlie Weis has been a great coach for a long, long time.

529382[/snapback]

Man I just a coach who will come into Buffalo and take no crap from anyone and kick a$$!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you've been making that much for the past 5 years? A hell of a lot better than mine will be. It's not like his plant is closing down.  He's simply going to stop bringing in 7 figures a year.

You think money makes all your problems go away? Think again, pal. TD is feeling like a failure right now, and who knows how long that feeling will stay with him? Granted he has failed, but I still feel for the guy.

I can feel for MM, much more so than for TD. TD's been a prick throughout his 5 years in Buffalo. He appears condescending and has alienated many longtime Buffalo supporters (ex. Berman). He showed no respect for the tradition that we built here before his arrival, and acted as if he had invented football. Well, tough, we bought his schtick for the better part of five years. Now, hopefully, its done. Do you guys feel bad for the guy who lured you into playing 3 card monte on the street?

TD wasn't the only NFL GM to blow the call on Charlie Weis.  :doh: 

It makes me wonder what the hell they evaluate potential head coaches on.  Lists of important things such as, "Does he look good in a turtleneck?" 

Because it clearly can't be coaches that actually get the job done because Charlie Weis has been a great coach for a long, long time.

529382[/snapback]

I think Charlie looks great on the sideline at ND. That's what a coach is supposed to look like, a big slob with a scowl on his face!

i just listened to it also, and all i can say is wow, that is one sad-sounding dude :doh: .

i know at least one crazy poster here wants everyone involved with this mess assassinated or at least "punched in the nuts," but to me it's just a really sad day when you know these guys are about to be fired. 

not that i don't want them replaced, because i've seen enough too.  but i have to feel for a guy (TD) who practically works 24/7/365 for 5 years on something, only to have it blow up in his face like this.  that's kinda harsh if you think about it, you know?  how many of us have ever taken on a task that required that kind of TOTAL commitment and have it fall to pieces like the bills have this season?

i realize there are worse things that can happen to a person, but this has to be very tough to take.  and that is why i believe him 100% when he says "it hurts us worse than it hurts the fans."  hell, if it doesn't, there's something wrong with both us and them!

528777[/snapback]

You know, the lynch mob has spoken...but hindsight is always 20-20!

As many failures as TD has had, I think it is shi**y when everyone piles on. I think it is fair to questiont the results, but I would never question the effort of Tom Donohoe...I know, everyone here knew way back, Mike Williams would be a bust, everyone knew that Bledsoe would be a bust, that Posey wouldn't produce the way he did in Houston, etc etc...it has been a great season for the gloaters...

It is a sad time, indeed!

i just listened to it also, and all i can say is wow, that is one sad-sounding dude :doh: .

i know at least one crazy poster here wants everyone involved with this mess assassinated or at least "punched in the nuts," but to me it's just a really sad day when you know these guys are about to be fired. 

not that i don't want them replaced, because i've seen enough too.  but i have to feel for a guy (TD) who practically works 24/7/365 for 5 years on something, only to have it blow up in his face like this.  that's kinda harsh if you think about it, you know?  how many of us have ever taken on a task that required that kind of TOTAL commitment and have it fall to pieces like the bills have this season?

i realize there are worse things that can happen to a person, but this has to be very tough to take.  and that is why i believe him 100% when he says "it hurts us worse than it hurts the fans."  hell, if it doesn't, there's something wrong with both us and them!

528777[/snapback]

excellent post. it really is too bad. another thing - it really, really has to sting him after the pittsburgh episode. he really did try his damnedest to make the bills a winner. he just didn't have it, though.

529382[/snapback]

Well, Charlie Weis has no neck, so maybe that's why few teams didn't considered him seriously as HC.

They must hate turtlenecks in Cleveland or just not HC requirement. :doh: