TD sounds like a beaten man

Sound_n_Fury

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Belichick -- rubbing it in....!@#$er....

528223[/snapback]

Well he was going to go for them but felt sorry and just kneeled down once he was inside the 10 both times and then kicked them. He was actually hoping to save TD and Mularkeys jobs, so he can ensure 2 more wins next year.

Strike 6: Roscoe "I'm a little teapot" Parrish?

528250[/snapback]

7: Jeff "Sign him before someone else does" Posey

Not sure if i'd count DB as a TD failure. Maybe if we had an offensive coordinator who wasn't pass wacky (Killdrive) or maybe had some kind of a clue how to run an offense (Clements)

Not sure if i'd count DB as a TD failure.  Maybe if we had an offensive coordinator who wasn't pass wacky (Killdrive) or maybe had some kind of a clue how to run an offense (Clements)

528270[/snapback]

Bledsoe with 5 guys that would get cut from NFL Europe teams in front of him is a stroke of pure idiocy though.

Sounds like he had a death in the family...the end is near.

528034[/snapback]

After he FINALLY went to the podium to speak we lost the transmission about half-way through. Guess we didn't miss much. <_<

Oops....that was MM's speech we missed. B-)

Edited by cåblelady

7: Jeff "Sign him before someone else does" Posey

Not sure if i'd count DB as a TD failure.  Maybe if we had an offensive coordinator who wasn't pass wacky (Killdrive) or maybe had some kind of a clue how to run an offense (Clements)

528270[/snapback]

We signed Posey because of the pass rush he showed in Houston- why is it every time I see him, he's dropping into coverage!

528270[/snapback]

In hindsight DB was one of the more successfull moves. Worth the money and the picks? No. But outside of Centers, TKO, Fletcher, and Virrial, what non-draft TD moves have had any actual positive impact? At least with Bledsoe we got some mojo for a while...

I just got a chance to listen to Donahoe's post-game comments off the website. Wow. I have never, ever heard him like that. I've gotta believe that Whitey received a "talking-to" from Ralph about the PR disaster that was this past week. I also wouldn't be shocked if Whitey has been informed of his departure effective at season's end, as was previously brought up by someone else in another thread.

I just got a chance to listen to Donahoe's post-game comments off the website.  Wow.  I have never, ever heard him like that.  I've gotta believe that Whitey received a "talking-to" from Ralph about the PR disaster that was this past week.  I also wouldn't be shocked if Whitey has been informed of his departure effective at season's end, as was previously brought up by someone else in another thread.

528705[/snapback]

I think he was on luudes. :D

I just got a chance to listen to Donahoe's post-game comments off the website.  Wow.  I have never, ever heard him like that.  I've gotta believe that Whitey received a "talking-to" from Ralph about the PR disaster that was this past week.  I also wouldn't be shocked if Whitey has been informed of his departure effective at season's end, as was previously brought up by someone else in another thread.

528705[/snapback]

i just listened to it also, and all i can say is wow, that is one sad-sounding dude :D .

i know at least one crazy poster here wants everyone involved with this mess assassinated or at least "punched in the nuts," but to me it's just a really sad day when you know these guys are about to be fired.

not that i don't want them replaced, because i've seen enough too. but i have to feel for a guy (TD) who practically works 24/7/365 for 5 years on something, only to have it blow up in his face like this. that's kinda harsh if you think about it, you know? how many of us have ever taken on a task that required that kind of TOTAL commitment and have it fall to pieces like the bills have this season?

i realize there are worse things that can happen to a person, but this has to be very tough to take. and that is why i believe him 100% when he says "it hurts us worse than it hurts the fans." hell, if it doesn't, there's something wrong with both us and them!

i just listened to it also, and all i can say is wow, that is one sad-sounding dude :D .

i know at least one crazy poster here wants everyone involved with this mess assassinated or at least "punched in the nuts," but to me it's just a really sad day when you know these guys are about to be fired. 

not that i don't want them replaced, because i've seen enough too.  but i have to feel for a guy (TD) who practically works 24/7/365 for 5 years on something, only to have it blow up in his face like this.  that's kinda harsh if you think about it, you know?  how many of us have ever taken on a task that required that kind of TOTAL commitment and have it fall to pieces like the bills have this season?

i realize there are worse things that can happen to a person, but this has to be very tough to take.  and that is why i believe him 100% when he says "it hurts us worse than it hurts the fans."  hell, if it doesn't, there's something wrong with both us and them!

528777[/snapback]

I do catch myself feeling bad for Whitey and the coaching staff at times...but then I remember how he managed to turn one of the NFL's proudest franchises into a colossal mess. And then I feel better :D

But seriously, it is kind of sad if you think about it. I was thinking today about what Donahoe's home life must like right now. If you're his kids, what are the other kids saying to you at school? Not to sound corny, but what's Christmas like this year knowing that your job is hanging by a strand of dental floss?

I still want him run out on a rail. :D

I do catch myself feeling bad for Whitey and the coaching staff at times...but then I remember how he managed to turn one of the NFL's proudest franchises into a colossal mess.  And then I feel better  :D   

But seriously, it is kind of sad if you think about it.  I was thinking today about what Donahoe's home life must like right now.  If you're his kids, what are the other kids saying to you at school?  Not to sound corny, but what's Christmas like this year knowing that your job is hanging by a strand of dental floss? 

I still want him run out on a rail.  :D

528799[/snapback]

When you've been making that much for the past 5 years? A hell of a lot better than mine will be. It's not like his plant is closing down. He's simply going to stop bringing in 7 figures a year.

When you've been making that much for the past 5 years? A hell of a lot better than mine will be. It's not like his plant is closing down.  He's simply going to stop bringing in 7 figures a year.

528805[/snapback]

Also a really good point. Plus I'm sure he's got a job at ESPN waiting for him if he doesn't catch on somewhere else.