Ne at BUF GAME THREAD

stuckincincy

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hey relax, we're still in it.  we just need to be more consistent.

527699[/snapback]

Exactly...

The talent is there obviously...We should be happy with the Coaching...The Game Planning is good and the preparation is excellent...

No Team works harder at not getting the Job done...Just need more consistancy in execution that's all... :doh:

hey relax, we're still in it.  we just need to be more consistent.

527699[/snapback]

I know you're being sarcastic - but really, the opposite of this is true. We are SO FAR out of it that we really are an embarassment. We are witnessing, thankfully, the end of a pitiful era for this team. A major housecleaning is coming - I only wish Charlie Weiss could be a part of it, but that's not gonna happen.

seriously- why the hell did we punt there? Our defense cant stop New England- they are driving at will. We has the ball at midfield and 4th and 3. We have nothing to lose going for it. NOTHING! I dont know why coaches dont take advantage of being out of the playoffs. Onside kick it, go for it on 4th, etc. Man this team is frustrating!

seriously- why the hell did we punt there?  Our defense cant stop New England- they are driving at will.  We has the ball at midfield and 4th and 3.  We have nothing to lose going for it.  NOTHING!  I dont know why coaches dont take advantage of being out of the playoffs.  Onside kick it, go for it on 4th, etc.  Man this team is frustrating!

527712[/snapback]

There's a reason why down the stretch good teams hate to play teams that are out of it and with nothing to lose... but you won't see it with the Bills. :doh:

There's a reason why down the stretch good teams hate to play teams that are out of it and with nothing to lose...  but you won't see it with the Bills.  :doh:

527714[/snapback]

Yep, only team we're a danger to now, is ourselves. :angry:

Dear Mike:

Attached is a re-order form for our Part #16758 White surrender flags. We understand that the ample supply you ordered at the start of the season has been exhausted. We understand you had top use your own handkerchief on 4th and 3 from the NE 46, down by two scores, no hope of post season and your players near mutiny. Dangeous business, Mike. Our flags can easily be spotted fome distances approaching 100 yards. Can you say the same about your hanky? Good thing the half was only 8 seconds away when you ran that off tackle up the middle. Certainly no sense in giving your team a vote of confidence or in attempting to make something happen when you were out of white flags. By the way, could you please inform us of who we should contact for next year's order?

There's a reason why down the stretch good teams hate to play teams that are out of it and with nothing to lose...  but you won't see it with the Bills.  :doh:

527714[/snapback]

"........be wary of men who have nothing to lose-unless of course you are playing the Buffalo Bills" - Sun Tzu- The Art of War

I don't hate the Buffalo Bills as an abstract idea, as a franchise, but I really hate this 2005 team.

I hate the players, the coaches, the management, the "new and improved" uniforms we've had to deal with - give me a team and organization that cares about winning and cares about the fans.

What a bunch of pussies these guys are. F them.