stuckincincy

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, why do people say mcnally is good?

i think he sucks.  sure we have some scrubs, but he is involved in selecting them, and he hasn't done jack.

frankly he has never coached a smart smash mouth or crafty blocking team ala alex gibbs (the guy in atlanta).

our line stinks, our protections stink.

the following coaches should have a job in buffalo next year:

Bobby April.

that's it

527655[/snapback]

I can't tell if he sucks or not, but it really bothered me in the off-season how the faithfull were trumpeting his prowess, taking our continued improvement on the OL as a given regardless of the lard buckets we have back there. Like he was a magician or something. One good half-season does not a great career make, even if you are from Kenmore.

OK, why do people say mcnally is good?

i think he sucks.  sure we have some scrubs, but he is involved in selecting them, and he hasn't done jack.

frankly he has never coached a smart smash mouth or crafty blocking team ala alex gibbs (the guy in atlanta).

our line stinks, our protections stink.

the following coaches should have a job in buffalo next year:

Bobby April.

that's it

527655[/snapback]

Sam Wyche.

Let him grow on the sidelines for a series or two.  Dump water on him like a fuggin plant if you have to.

527671[/snapback]

The Bills don't need to make that mistake again. Let Losman play through it. The last thing you want is for him to be looking over his shoulder every time he gets off to a slow start.