Ne at BUF GAME THREAD

stuckincincy

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great overall football day for me today-my fantasy team is getting its ass kicked right now and its gonna cost me $300. Chad Johnson 1 catch for 15 yards, Carson Palmer 81 yards passing and an interception, I am playing the Pats D-oooooooohhhhhh I am nauseous!

McGahee ...... 8 attempts ....... 3 yards ...... with his longest carry being 3 yards .... gotta love this guys breakaway speed

527831[/snapback]

Yeah. You can (and should) blame the o-line, but really McGahee is just as much at fault. As good as he looked at times last year, and as good as he "says" he is, he should be able to rack up over 3 yards in 3 quarters.

McGahee ...... 8 attempts ....... 3 yards ...... with his longest carry being 3 yards .... gotta love this guys breakaway speed

527831[/snapback]

But according to him hes the best RB in football- Tomlinson, Alexander, Johnson be damned!

our run defense sucks, our pass defense sucks, we cant hit a FG, we cant run the ball, we cant move the chains, we cant block, we cant pass the ball.... the only thing this team does well is punt and return kicks. To steal from Mckay" This team cant win at home and we cant win on the road- we need to play at a neutral sight"