I'm never drinking again

Stl Bills

So right as I walk into the bar I reach into my pocket and realize that I accidently brought my brand new 60 gig I-pod with me. I thought to myself "you better put that in the car or your going to lose it". Fast Forward to this morning--no ipod no memory. This sucks

thats nothing.

try waking up (not remembering anything from the previous night), next to a very ugly fat chick. then when she eventually wakes up, and leaves. you take a shower. when you come back from the shower, shes laying naked in your bed.

and wont leave. :w00t:

now thats scary. :lol:

:pirate:

thats nothing.

try waking up (not remembering anything from the previous night), next to a very ugly fat chick. then when she eventually wakes up, and leaves. you take a shower. when you come back from the shower, shes laying naked in your bed.

and wont leave.  :w00t:

now thats scary.    :lol:

:pirate:

526066[/snapback]

You do what any respectable man would do...Tell her to leave or you're gonna call the cops.

thats nothing.

That's Coyote ugly, when you'd rather chew your own arm off than wake her up.

I went out last night and had a great time. I had a ton of fun drinking with some buddies, and we stole this brand new 60 gig I-pod from this drunk dumbass. He was so wasted that he didnt even know. But i like my new Ipod.

So right as I walk into the bar I reach into my pocket and realize that I accidently brought my brand new 60 gig I-pod with me.  I thought to myself "you better put that in the car or your going to lose it".  Fast Forward to this morning--no ipod no memory.  This sucks

526059[/snapback]

You are being penelized for opening your xmas present early, it was supposed to stay wrapped up under the tree until after santa left!!!Santa does not like people to open the gifts early and in this case you cheated him by 3 weeks sham on you!!!

So right as I walk into the bar I reach into my pocket and realize that I accidently brought my brand new 60 gig I-pod with me.  I thought to myself "you better put that in the car or your going to lose it".  Fast Forward to this morning--no ipod no memory.  This sucks

526059[/snapback]

What was the drink of choice? I've had some serious blackouts when I'm hammering back the rum.

I'm confused... did she leave and come back? I don't mess with the fatties but I've had my fair share of beer goggle escapades. I generally remember those though, they just look a lot better when your wasted.

526059[/snapback]

A real drunk wouldn't have had the loot to spend on anything other than booze. :pirate:

What was the drink of choice? I've had some serious blackouts when I'm hammering back the rum.

I'm really not sure but if It was the usual it was about 10 bud light, 4 yaeger blasters (I know its spelled wrong), and one or two shots of crown or jameson

526059[/snapback]

You were last seen licking butterscotch out of a midget's thong. We all laughed a lot. Don't know what happened to the I-pod though.