Mr. Larry says that Modrak will be named

TD will remain as President of Football Operations and handle contract negotiations.  MM will be retained but there will be shake up among assistants.  Look for the departure of Tom Clements and the elevation of Sam Wyche to OC.  JG will remain as DC.

522917[/snapback]

If that is the case TM will be nothing more than TD's puppet. The Bills need to make a clean break from TD.

a) who is mr. larry

b) i think this works well. Let TD handle the marketing/money side of things, and let Modrak take the lead in player development/roster management. Give MM some players then re-evaluate him again at a later date.

Sunday MM disapointed me BIG TIME, but perhaps we need to give him another shot

Mr. Larry is an inside source of RTL's who is seldom off base in his predictions....he is like Chris Berman's cab driver during the John Butler era......

Mr Larry has a long track record of successful draft pick and other predictions--like Travis to the Titans...

I can't !@#$ing believe I fell for it...nice one....

522932[/snapback]

geez... i was going to check this thread again tomorrow to see if anyone fell for it... I accidentally hit the refresh button though and was rewarded with my first catch, just minutes after my funny.

TD will remain as President of Football Operations and handle contract negotiations.  MM will be retained but there will be shake up among assistants.  Look for the departure of Tom Clements and the elevation of Sam Wyche to OC.  JG will remain as DC.

522917[/snapback]

!@#$ Mr. Larry. :D

This sounds like a last-ditch job-saving proposal from TD to Ralph...

4 weeks are left, things will probably get worse, I don't think it'll work.

522917[/snapback]

if mr. larry says it, you can take it to the bank

522917[/snapback]

Not good enough at all...What a freaking joke this would be...Same bunch different titles...You have got to be kidding me... :D