"Ask him yourself" is up on BB.com

Peter

How do you actually submit questions to be considered for "Ask Him Yourself"?

521682[/snapback]

you don't they just make up names and places and put them together with halfway reasonable questions that could be worded more directly. Its a big charade by TD

We'll evaluate at the end of the season.

That comment is just so much noise. Of course, they evaluate people's performances during the season. The game isn't static and it's obvious that they make changes. (Clements lost his playcalling job, Fat Mike lost his job, Sam Adams got benched, the Eric Moulds situation.)

Basically, they're just saying "no comment".

But then, people would ridicule them if they blew up like Jim Mora and started screaming things like, "We fuggin suck! We're underachieving idiots!"

I don't like it that Mularkey seems to be having "issues" with his veterans. If he stays on as coach, it bodes poorly for free agency ... NFL players talk to each other afterall. If the word gets out that Mularkey is an assclown, getting veteran free agents will cost more.

My favorite response:

My status is probably not any different than it was a month ago. We have had three very difficult losses over the last month. Each of these games could very easily have gone in another direction but they didn't. We do not consider our performance to be poor. We have not won and that is what all of us are paid to do, but I do feel that our team and many of our young players are making progress.

Sweet, if these performances aren't bad, I wonder what we have to look forward to once this team really starts playing poorly!

" Mike, why do you have this quick urinary fetish with the Buffalo Chophouse ? "

521692[/snapback]

now Mark...there is not reason to get personal.

just stick to what we know. MM and TD need to go...and just leave it at that.

I don't like it that Mularkey seems to be having "issues" with his veterans.  If he stays on as coach, it bodes poorly for free agency ... NFL players talk to each other afterall.  If the word gets out that Mularkey is an assclown, getting veteran free agents will cost more.

521700[/snapback]

Very good point. That can't bode well for free agents considering playing for the Bills. I know that money talks, but Buffalo isn't exactly the #1 most coveted city for players to play.

I hope MM hasn't lost this team...

Tom Donahoe: Our feeling has always been that an avid fan takes the bad with the good just as we try and teach our players to do. We do not think that this team is in disarray. The team plays hard and prepares hard and we have had some difficult breaks that have gone against us this year. The biggest thing that we have been unable to do is to find a way to win close games. If we could do that than our record and our feelings of the fans would be much different.

Ya think?????

My favorite response:

Sweet, if these performances aren't bad, I wonder what we have to look forward to once this team really starts playing poorly!

521713[/snapback]

I suspect we might find out in the upcoming weeks.

3 playoff teams in a row who will not be letting up at this point in the season v. a Bills team that may or may not quit on the year after another 4th Q debacle.

Tom Donahoe: Our feeling has always been that an avid fan takes the bad with the good just as we try and teach our players to do. We do not think that this team is in disarray. The team plays hard and prepares hard and we have had some difficult breaks that have gone against us this year. The biggest thing that we have been unable to do is to find a way to win close games. If we could do that than our record and our feelings of the fans would be much different.

521764[/snapback]

Is the "our feelings" referring to the Bills' feelings toward the fans or the Fans' feelings toward the Bills?

At first I took this as a badly written sentence but now in ight of what Donahoe said on his 97 Rock interview I think he really meant the Bills' feelings about the fans.

Regardless, TD's comments on the radio were misplaced. He can not understand how fans could be negative. He has a George Bush view of Bills Nation - either your with me or against me. Hey Tom, I am not a fan of you, MM, or Ralph Wilson - I am a fan of the Bills. When you take a giant sh*t on the team with your various decisions I am going to have a gripe with YOU for F-ing up my team. So I am supporting my team by hating you.

Is this like you telling us to save our postage, Tom?

F*ck off.